• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Theories and Fan Creations

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Hey all, Dlane_skyward here, and I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a Facebook page called Zelda Theories, Fanfiction, and more. This page is all about what the name implies - Theories and fan creations! So this thread is here to invite you guys to come check out the page and for you post anything you've come up with or created! Anything Zelda related that you post here, I will feature on the page! :D So come check it out, give me your ideas, and of course, don't forget to like the page; you may even see something you've given me! :D
Here's the page: https://www.facebook.com/ZeldaTheoryFanficPlus :D :D

~ Dlane_skyward :triforcepiece: :triforcepiece: :triforcepiece:

Last edited:

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Well, seems absolutely nice. I almost hit the Like button on Facebook but I remembered: You are the girl created this hilarious "Aonuma has run out of ideas" Thread.

I'm going to support you if this project proof more quality compared to your foul mouthed Thread in the A Link Between Worlds Forum. For me, it was too disrespectful against the people who created the Zelda Franchise.

Anyway. I won't judge you by a Thread you created in the past. The idea is nice and if you proof more quality here, I will support your page too.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
First of all, I am a dude... -_- But thanks for not judging me by a previous thread, those are just my opinions

Oh, damn, my mistake. The whole time, I saw this:

Hey all, Dlane_skyward here, and I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a Facebook page called Zelda Theories, Fanfiction, and more.

I've read Diane, and not Dlane. Well, the next bottle of be--, I mean, lemonade, is on my treat ;)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Well, seems absolutely nice. I almost hit the Like button on Facebook but I remembered: You are the girl created this hilarious "Aonuma has run out of ideas" Thread.

I'm going to support you if this project proof more quality compared to your foul mouthed Thread in the A Link Between Worlds Forum. For me, it was too disrespectful against the people who created the Zelda Franchise.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I don't do Facebook, but I do have a crapton of fan fiction - some of it which actually seems to be somewhat well-known.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6569/Shadsie

My most famous (or infamous?) stories, probably: - The Great Desert, a co-write "Legend of Zelda as a science fiction / western in the vein of things like Trigun and Firefly" and Wolfhide - a Twilight Princess horror-short in which something very, very bad that happens to wild animals happens to Link.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Wolfhide - a Twilight Princess horror-short in which something very, very bad that happens to wild animals happens to Link.
*gasp* NOOOOOOO! Who will save both worlds now?!

You have the...weirdest ideas...but you know what would be interesting? A pack of wolves find him and think he's one of their kind:

"Hey! You're on our turf! I would leave if I were you...our alpha male gets pretty territorial. The last fellow who crossed him ended up losing both his eyes..."
"I'm not here for trouble, and I can't take over your pack anyway...I'm not actually a wolf..."
"Then what are you? An overgrown coyote? In that case you REALLY better leave! All you coyotes do is steal food!"
"No...I'm a human-"
"Did you get dropped on your head when you were a pup?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom