• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Video Thread

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I kinda thought that it would be nice if there was a place where all of us ZD members could place videos at all related to Zelda, whether they be cool music pieces, top 10s, or whatever. I just thought it'd be nice to have one place to put Zelda related videos in

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:
Didn't know where to post this but this seems like a good place.

Anyway, hey there fellow Zelda fans, just wanted to share this with you all.. I'm sure many of you have heard of RwanLink, very well known Animator who makes wonderful Zelda animation videos, mostly known for The Legend of Zelda Past and Present and Ganondorf Dragmire. Well I have good news he has returned to YouTube with his newest video Ganondorf Dragmire 2.. I'm friends with Rwan and I played a few voice over roles for the video. I played the Voice of Wind Waker Ganondorf who Narrates his own life story, and I also played as the Demon Beast Ganon and King of Hyrule in this fantastic spectacular LOZ video - Ganondorf Dragmire Part 2 by RwanLink:

If you like the video feel free to subscribe to our channels, and please give it a like if you enjoyed the video,and we love comments too if you have the time, thanks. My channel is in his description or here’s a direct link, it needs some love too: https://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993

Please share this video around guys, I want it to go viral even more than it already is nowl!
mastahsword.gif

#GanondorfDragmire2#RwanLink#VoiceActing#3DAnimation#UnrealEngine4#Ganondorf#Ganon

GanondorfDragmire2, RwanLink, Simdrew1993, VoiceActing, UnrealEngine4, LegendOfZelda, Zelda Animation, The Legend of Zelda Animation, Zelda Movie, Ganondorf, Ganon, 3DAnimation, Hyrule, Voice Overs, Zelda Voice Overs, Ganondorf Voice, Ganon Voice, King Hyrule, Gerudo, Viral Zelda Video, Ganondorf, Story, Ganondorf ,Animation, Zelda, Voice Acting, RwanLink, Ganondorf Animation, Ganondorf, Dragmire 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom