• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okaaaay... in this game each player chooses which race they will be, the races are:
Hylian, Gerudo, Sheikah, Zora, Goron, Deku, Twili, Kokiri
at the start of the game all of the races are against eachother, but as the game goes on the races can make/break bonds or declare war with eachother. each race will have a leader who will make final decisions on wars/friendships etc, and you can kill people of other races in wars, or become a traitor and supply to the other races. once you are dead you can create another character but it has to be a different race to the one you were killed in. after we have enough of each people in each race i will anounce the leaders of each race

note: if there are too many people in one race you may be asked to move to a different one in order to make things more even, and no mass destruction weapons to wipe out an entire race or anything

I will start as the leader of the sheikah

Ok here are the people so far:

Hylians- Power of light
Leader: daogamer
Shadsie (kind of)

Gerudos- Power of Fire
Leader: BIg Mac
Ooccoo Watcher
Penguinboy82

Sheikah- Power of Shadow
Leader: SheikahWarrior (ME! :D)
Lady_Yuna
Phantom Zelda
Tony Fischer
Shadow Lord
The Triforce
Rytex

Deku- Power of Plants
Leader: enemytracker
Ember Incubus

Zoras- Power of Water
Leader(s): Epwna & @lex MM
jedizora

Gorons- Power of Earth
Leader: Hero of Time
green goron
yotam

Twili- Power of Shadow
Leader: NorthApple
Nats!
Meego7
Zant

Kokiri- Power of Plants
Leader: TreeHuggerPanda
Master Kokiri9
Zarom

Official Alliances:

Kokiri and Goron
Zora and Hylian
Kokiri and Zora
Kokiri and Twili
Sheikah and Kokiri
Sheikah, Gerudo and Twili

Official Wars

Sheikah V Goron

Deaths

You are put in Gibdo mode if you are attacked more than 5 times, if you are not 'healed' within 12 hours of your 5th attack you are dead. You can not play for 24hrs, then you have to make a new game profile of a different race. Each person can only deal the 5th attack on another player once per day

Kakariko Graveyard
List of deaths:

Zarom (Deku form, died June 12th 2010)

People in Gibdo mode (if they do not choose a race in the 24 hours they will be randomly assigned a race)

Territories
View attachment 4500

Triforce Quest

3 brave adventurers went on a great quest to find the keys to the Sacred Realm scattered across the land of hyrule, risking life and limb, facing countless enemies and lifting enormous rocks, they eventually made their way to the Temple of Time, the door to the house of the Triforce, they all reached for it at once and they were rewarded with a shard of the eccence of the Godesses each, The leader of the Gerudo, BIg Mac, was awarded the Triforce of power, The Gerudo soldier, Ooccoo Watcher, was awarded the Triforce of Courage, and the Warrior Queen of the Sheikah, SheikahWarrior, was awarded the Triforce of Wisdom. But the question is.... now what?

The Seller of Secrets

Shadsie sat in the main room of her library, gazing into her scrying pool.

"At war again," she sighed... The Sheikah and the Gorons were at it, plus other random killing. Some poor person just got stabbed through the chest...

She held a book, rested upon her lap. It was a book detailing many things about the many races of Hyrule and beyond. It was a special book that could not fall into the wrong hands, entrusted with her care. She also looked upon her shelves. She could use more interesting items in her collection. She sometimes gave things away to worthy heroes and sold her secrets to random fools willing to part with interesting items.

If people used her secrets to kill each other, it was no matter to her. Maybe they'd all wind up dead and she'd have some peace and quiet! Sometimes, however, she liked to give out false information just to mess with people.

She hadn't had a customer in years.

Masks Galore

Find them and use their powers!
masks.jpg

Last edited:

@lex MM

The Lurker
Okaaaaaayyyyy......Hmmm,a diffuicult choice.....I'll be with Zoras....Yeah,right,Zoras.

Last edited:
B

BIg Mac

Alright then. I got the Gerudo........ woohoo Gerudo.

ALL HAIL THE GERUDO KING

This sounds really fun:) Kinda like the mafia game Axle has going on but with Zelda people. I'll be the leader of the Gorons!:goron:

B

BIg Mac

Ha I almost chose Gorons but I remembered ganondorf is a gerudo. ALL HAIL THE GERUDO KING

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Leader of gorons, that's me. I am awesome*resists urge to link song*

Oops, didnt see HoT's post. I'll be leader of zoras, since the only zora so far didn't say he's leader.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well I guess since I'm the only Hylian so far, that makes me the leader. The King! Hmmm. I'll name my daughter Zelda, I don't know why.(Changes to a serious voice)
SheikaWarrior. Your kind has served our royal family throughout the generations. It would be ashamed that we part our ways here. Let us make a pact to establish peace in Hyrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom