• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Boat tours around great bay: 25 rupees
Tours around The desert: 30 rupees
Can I do that?!?

@lex MM

The Lurker
Ooops:) I forgot that....Whatever! Remember, only 10 rupees!!! It's an awesome chance!
EDIT:
Indigo-gos Tickets- Zora Hall (All money goes to Zoras, 10 rupees per ticket, @lex will PM you the Indigo-go music
tongue2.gif
)
.......what do you mean? Oh,wait....I have an idea! Yeah,right:lol:

Last edited:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
SW, the Exploration guild is where 3 people go into a random dungeon, and there is a certain chance you succeed. That later on in the game, the lower the chance. If you succeed, you get the dungeon item. How's that?

Ok, Sheikah's dog Impa got 1st place and Epwna's dog Shore got 2nd place!

Sheikah bet 10 rupees X 3= 30 rupees
Epwna bet 15 rupees X1= 30 rupees

*gives SW and Epwna 30 rupees each* Ok, new rule! You can now only bet 10 rupees or under until I make more money.

Ok I have an idea just so its fair to me so I don't lose all my money, if SW approves.
It will make it more realistic too. I think I should sell dog food but you will only have to feed it every week.
The dog food will be very cheap and it will cost only 5 rupees. Does that sound fair to everybody?
*EDIT NEVERMIND

Last edited:

@lex MM

The Lurker
I have noticed ...... in that new game everyone opens a buisness.....I mean,there are no wars or alliances, nothing. In the previous game....okay, some people were cheating, but it was fun......I don't want to start any wars with this, I just say that the game was more fun.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Tickets! Tickets for the best gig of the year! Only 10 rupees! The star of the Zora people, Mikau, will sing with his band, the Indigo-go! The music will PMed to you! Buy tickets NOW!
:zora::zora:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom