• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
so that people will pay you when i keep destroying their properties epwna? :lol: im not sure what purpous an exploration guild would serve in this game though....

and THP, i have an idea of how that would work, the person pays 10 rupees or so per go to 'hit' 10 targets, you have 10 little bits of paper with a different number 1-10 on each of them, you pull out a bit of paper and that shows how many targets the person hit and they get a reward depending on how many they hit

B

BIg Mac

Woah we can do businesses?!? If we can then I'm opening up a shooting gallery... Only Hylians can come though because bow&arrow and a horse is required.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
and THP, i have an idea of how that would work, the person pays 10 rupees or so per go to 'hit' 10 targets, you have 10 little bits of paper with a different number 1-10 on each of them, you pull out a bit of paper and that shows how many targets the person hit and they get a reward depending on how many they hit

Wait, I think that if you have a sling shot or a bow and arrow, you are allowed to use that. But if you don't, then I can sell sling shots for 15 rupees added on to the 10 rupee fee that would apply to the dekus and gorons. And I can use random.org. And I think I'm going to use this chart for how many targets to got.

1. Nothing- Sorry
2. Nothing- Sorry
3. Nothing- Sorry
4. 5 rupees
5. 5 rupees
6. You get your rupees back
7. 20 rupees
8. 25 rupees
9. 35 rupees
10. 50 rupees

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
okay, but you could charge 10 rupees if they have their own bow/slingshot and 25 rupees if they don't (what about deku shooting deku nuts?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom