• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Hey guys... Are we doing where if you get killed your fairy is automatically activated?!?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
well, from your town before you go into battle you can say *i take 3 fairies with me* or whatever and if you die one revives you, but if you didn't bring any fairies with you you just die

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Miss SheikahWarrior, I would like to make you a promise. I'll build you a hotel that's Gibdo-proof and a bunch of tourists traps for you for only $30! Wht do you say?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
tha fact that you are still leader of the Hylians

ps, i shall be opening a trading post, you can sell uneeded weapons to me or buy weapons :P

tha fact that you are still leader of the Hylians

ps, i shall be opening a trading post, you can sell uneeded weapons to me or buy weapons :P
But I am allowed to take profits from the dog racing game right? I will keep track of money I make/lose from selling dogs and letting people race the dogs if you let me.

Ok cool! Anyone want to buy a dog and race? 5 rupees for Bronze furred 25 rupees for silver and 50 rupees for gold!!! If you want to see how it works go check it out on the official group page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom