• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Come to Death Mountain to play Bomb-a-Wall!

Rules: Pay a mere 5 Rupees and you can play this game! Here's how to play: You are inside a room and one of the walls is bombable! If you pick the correct wall you go to the next room. In each room there is a treasure chest except for the first. The second has 5 Rupees, the third has 10, the fourth has 20 and the fifth and final room has 100! I will roll a die and if the number I roll matches the number you picked, then you move on.

And while you're here in Death Mountain, come by some bombs of your own! Buy a bomb bag and 10 bombs for 15 Rupees, or a big bomb bag and 50 bombs for only 50 Rupees!

I will chose..... *voices from the crowd- FOURTWONEFOURTHREEONETWOFOURONETWOTWOFOURTHREE!!!!!!!!!!* I will choose...... wall number 3!!! *blows up wall* *crowd cheers and claps*

Sorry, no, it was wall number 4. Good luck next time, would you like to buy some bombs or rocks while your here in glorious Death Mountain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom