• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Movie Contest Judge Sign Up

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Currently one person (43) didn't submit their contribution yet. If it is not done by friday he is immediatly disqualified. Once that happens we'll get to the fun stuff.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Alright, the preliminaries are over and now there are only two contestants. So here's our regretful loses.

@lex MM is gone; sorry dude you're presentation was overall too short and didn't meet up to our judges standards.

43 is gone for lack of participation.

That leaves us with Epwna and Treehugger. The next part of the contest is for you two to make a script to one scene of your movie. Script format is fine in this case. However, the script's minimum must be 6 pages long. Any less will not fit the bill. Send them to me when you two are ready.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Alright, the preliminaries are over and now there are only two contestants. So here's our regretful loses.

@lex MM is gone; sorry dude you're presentation was overall too short and didn't meet up to our judges standards.

43 is gone for lack of participation.

That leaves us with Epwna and Treehugger. The next part of the contest is for you two to make a script to one scene of your movie. Script format is fine in this case. However, the script's minimum must be 6 pages long. Any less will not fit the bill. Send them to me when you two are ready.
No problem....:)Well,I had some ideas but I can probably use them for a new thread with a story or something....^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom