• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Zelda Game That Took You the Longest to Beat.

In terms of gameplay hours:
- SS: 35 hours (Longest Zelda game, I think.)

In terms of actual time:
- OOT: 3 years (Incl. quiting like 40 times inbetween. I was 8 when the game was released and I was scared :').)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyward Sword took me the longest time, I spent a good 200 hours on that game just doing the storyline alone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Twilight Princess.... the first time I played it I couldn't get past that carriage part and then I was getting annoyed. I didn't play it for a whole year. After this I picked it up and beat the part and went all the way till Zant's nice and cosy place. Then I accidentally deleted my file and had to start all over!!! BUUUUUUT...I finished it in a week :P So yeah quite a struggle

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Id have to say Wind Waker took me the longest to beat, it was just so different from all the Zelda titles i had played growing up, I didnt really sit down and play it till i got the HD remake, and still took me forever. I would have to say the sailing is the reason. Unlike in other title where i could easily come across a dungeon while exploring, WW just had that big ocean and very few dungeons. Not to mention a lot of things you could do in that game had little to no explanation or Hint as to how to do it! Took me forever to find the lil sage behind the waterfall. among other things.

The only other game that game me that much trouble would have to be AoL. However with AoL, I grew up watching my Mother and Brother playing it, so i knew a lot about the game and how it played, as well as remembering how the completed some task. So still WW took me longer to beat than AoL when i finally returned to it, after years of putting it off cuz i was so sick of seeing Ganon laugh at me. But i returned and get my pride back during my lil stretch of NES games i was playing. Still no easy task though!

Planet Keetis

YouTuber - Planet Keetis
Like many others OOT purly because i was so young at the time. however WWHD on Hero Mode is proving quite Difficult at the moment!!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, considering I started A Link to the Past when I was about eleven or twelve, and I haven't beaten it yet, I'd go with that one. Although, as far as ones that are completed, I'd say The Wind Waker took me the longest. I was stuck for a while and didn't pick up the game for months, then I went back to it and decided I should finish it. I leave too many games un-beaten. =3

In terms of days, Link's Awakening simply because I would just pick up and play it occasionally instead of dedicating time towards it. In terms of hours, probably Twilight Princess, but seeing as how it was my first Zelda game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom