• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Egg Theory

Final Time Line.png
EDIT:
-Added LoZ: GW
-Added more unified timeline
-Rearranged ALttP VC ports

Last edited:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
At a glance, this just looks to me like an even more complicated look at a timeline that's already over-complicated, in my personal opinion.

My first question is why remakes/remasters/alternative versions/etc. of games would ever be considered separate when they're canonically no different from the original releases.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I thought this was about the egg from AoC.
At a glance, this just looks to me like an even more complicated look at a timeline that's already over-complicated, in my personal opinion.

My first question is why remakes/remasters/alternative versions/etc. of games would ever be considered separate when they're canonically no different from the original releases.
No, no, imagine the Hyrule gods going "Remember that thing that happened 2,000 years ago? Let's make the exact same thing happen again but this time Link has better eyesight."

No, no, imagine the Hyrule gods going "Remember that thing that happened 2,000 years ago? Let's make the exact same thing happen again but this time Link has better eyesight."
Actually that kind of has a lot to do with what this actually is, Lol.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I actually had come up with a rudimentary script that I was writing back in high school where the three divided timelines would converge once again so that we do get a reunified timeline.

I am actually in the process of refurbishing the idea and possibly making a fan-fiction out of it, since I recently started playing Skyward Sword again. And considering the fact that BotW exists... it makes sense to at least have my story be known so people can have a headcannon reason as to why stuff is everywhere in BotW.

I call it -
The Legend of Zelda : A Link Across the Ages

Judgement

Vile? I am a sorcerer now.
This is wild. Did you make this, OP? :eek:
There is just one really important thing that I miss in this timeline...
An indication of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom