• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda 25th Anniversary Cd

:) The cd that come with the Skyward sword pack with the golden wiimote is the coolest thing ive ever heard...
What are ur thoughts?

22hoursstraight:)

H

Howl

The music on the CD is fantastic, and pretty much the same as they played at the 25th Anniversary Concert (I was at the one in California). It reminds me of the Mother 3+ and Mother 3i albums Nintendo released, but Zelda music is just more epic, what can I say?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'd just thought I'd mention this, but I already have a thread like this, Also, it should be in the Skyward Sword section. but yeah I LOVED IT.

K

Kokiri Wanderer

A great lil freebie and enough of a tease to make me want to go to a concert (like I needed a reason before).

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Love the CD, Listened to it in the van while me and my mom were driving around. She didn't mind it either and she doesn't like songs where there aren't any singers. But It was awesome. :)

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I personally was hoping for the original music straight from the game, not boring, orchestral remakes, so the CD was a bit of a disappointment to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom