• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The ZD Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Series

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Okay, now it is time to go ahead and get moving on the next rounds, I'm not going to have a time limit, but if you take unreasonably long, I'll ask you to drop out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not part of the ZD Brawl community, but I want to throw this out htere for thought:

[video=youtube;y97oKtFudtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97oKtFudtU[/video]

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I beat The Beekinator best 3 out of 5. She was a quite the brawler. Thanks for the awesome matches Beekster.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to say, I'm dropping out of the tournament, and leaving the forums. Consider this as my goodbye, and good luck to you all in the tournament and in life.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Wow, people are dropping out like mad. PT and I didn't get around to our game, and I was going to volunteer to drop out, but now I guess due to unfortunate circumstances PT and I have another week. Everyone, please try to play your matches, and try to not drop out, and let's finish this thing!

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm quite busy with university right now, but I'll try my best to get my matches with Ariel done soon. My Wii can't connect to the internet at the moment, so I'll see what I can do.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Well, Ducknoises and I are a bit ahead of the rest of the tournament anyways. I'll let him settle into uni, possibly configure some connection and lag issues between us, and we'll play our matches soon. Goodluck everybody else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom