• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The ZD Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Series

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
What's been going on in terms of excitement? I haven't been paying attention this week, lol. Is it Operation Moonfall?

Last edited:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
No, that would be the Shoutbox being closed and then moved. Anyway, reminder, finish your matches! I will be sending a round of VMs tonight.

Beeker

Wild Card
Okayso... a few days ago MyriadViper and I had our matches, but couldn't finish. So we wrapped up today and our results were me winning 3-1 in total.
Great matches Myriad! ^^

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I should mention that I will be away August 13th until the 20th. I would not like to drop out of the tournament, but I should play my matches for the next round before I head off on vacation. I think I'm going up against Pupairo in that round; is there any way we could get those matches out of the way before the 13th? I should be available any time before Saturday morning, with the exception of early afternoon on Friday.
I will be able to continue matches likely as soon as I return on the 20th.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I should mention that I will be away August 13th until the 20th. I would not like to drop out of the tournament, but I should play my matches for the next round before I head off on vacation. I think I'm going up against Pupairo in that round; is there any way we could get those matches out of the way before the 13th? I should be available any time before Saturday morning, with the exception of early afternoon on Friday.
I will be able to continue matches likely as soon as I return on the 20th.

Go ahead and see if you can schedule to play pupairo within the next few days, I'm glad to make an exception from the rigid schedule to keep people from having to drop out.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I managed to beat Destiny best 3 out of 5. Her Pikachu put up a fight, but in the end, lightning kick to the face sealed my victory =P

Great games, Destiny! The best in the tournament so far :) You have my support in the other brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom