• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The ZD Akatsuki Adventures [Book] OFFICIAL Thread OωO

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey guys Aleks, more known as Sasori here! And today I give you the official story for the ZD Akatsuki groups very own book! This book is recapping all over our greatest and funniest moments!

Anyways I'm writing this on Wattpad. No need to make one though, all you have to do is read it and send feed back here!

Anyways, here is the link to the introduction!

http://wattpad.com/21848126?utm_content=share_published&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

I hope you enjoy!

Mido

Version 1
D:

I was just in awe of how well you recreated our personas. I literally would post like that! (Hank!) You know I'm ready for more adventures! :yes:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh hey! Probably gonna post a lot for this book since I have the time to write before I go back to school. So don't mind like fifty different posts on the same one. This place seems to make them into one post these days. But anyways... It has a new name, title, and description!

The book is now called A Normal Day At The Hideout. It's pretty much Sasori's ((my)) diary. And like the last one it's just me copy, pasting, and editing like crazy, all the things I find funny. though this time around, It will go by each little section in the group, or as we call it, Adventures. So Yeah. You'll see what saga/adventure/group thing/whatever you feel like calling it in the chapter, along with the tidbits name in the chapter name place above the actual story. Also for parts that I was gone for a while, or just like, I'll make it like an actual diary! You know... Like hearing about it then writing it down kinda thing. Well... It'll make more sense when I get there xD Anyways besides all the events from what happened, it still will be like a diary either way. Like putting my thoughts at the end of it. Yeah. makes more sense. It applies for if I'm there or not so yeah!

Here's the link to the book!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13760919-a-normal-day-at-the-hideout

I'm pretty sure by tonight alone, there will be a ton of parts. Honestly... I'm glad I'm bring this back. Even though I've been busy with school and everything, I really am glad I have the time to be active not only in the group, but to be able to work on the book too!

So enjoy ^^

As I said... Another entry is done. I'd say it was... Egg-silent!

*faceplams*

Imma just uhm... Leave the link and keep writing...

Yeah...

http://www.wattpad.com/42233668-a-normal-day-at-the-hideout-the-adventures-in

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Even if we can't get the old group back together I was thinking of remaking and continuing the book from years ago. I was able to find the chapter's I published in the parts version of the book and I'd like to keep the memory alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom