• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Young Hero, the Brave Soul (Sign Ups)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've decided to start writing a fan fic. Basically Ganondorf uses the Triforce of power to somehow become stronger than the goddesses themselves! Link dies in his fight with Ganondorf, loses most of his memory, and an ordinary boy from a small village learns that he must become the new hero.

Prologue:
...Heart pounding, body aching, but no sign of losing his hope. Flashbacks running through Link's head as he climbs the carpeted spiral stairs with stain glass windows on both sides, he had a strange feeling of deja vu. Armed only with the legendary blade of Evil's Bane and his trusty Mirror Shield he ventured closer to the top level of Ganondorf's Castle. Soon he started to feel great pain in his left hand, the hand with his Triforce mark. That must mean Ganondorf is near by, but why did Link's hand hurt so much? He felt pain from being close to Ganondorf's Triforce, but not pain as intense as he felt now. He finally arrived at the large blood stained door. The pain grew unbearable but he ignored it. Link opened the door...

Name:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Role:
Other: (Additional information about your character)

Roles I need
New Hero (Age should be between 15-17) - Jetter
New Hero's Sister: (She should be very young, 6-10 years) - TreeHuggerPanda
Village Leader -
Other Villager - Zelda's_Child
Other Villager - Magatha
Other Villager - TheHeroOfLime
Hyrule Knight - Majora's Cat
Hyrule Knight - Josie
Wise Old Man - TheSkywardSword
Other Roles (Please describe)
King of Stalfos - Diablo
Wanderer - Kokirion
Cucco - Chibi-Robo Link

Thank You:)

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'll be the new hero's sister, but would you let me be 12 instead of 10 or something? It's fine if you want me to be younger, but the character should have a sense of maturity.

Name: Pandora
Nickname: Panda (Of course)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: A simple dress.
Personality: Funny, cute, caring, kind. Anything an ideal sister would be, I guess.
Role: New Hero's sister
Other: (Additional information about your character)

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Name: Inko Trate Rami (of course)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark Green
Clothes: White Cotton shirt, Brown corduroy pants, Dark Brown Boots, Brown leather gauntlets, Dark Green Cloak, Black Bandana
Personality: Calm/weird at times, tries to be optimistic, smart
Role: New hero

Do you need weapons or?

Diablo

King of Redeads
Name: Diablo Cortair
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Blood red
Clothes: Dark robes that cover his skeletal body
Personality: Has a hatred for the living but even more for Ganondorf
Role: King of the Stalfos (I wish for a scythe and certain dark magic)
Other: His domain resides underneath Kakariko and the graveyard

Majora's Cat

How about that
Name: Majoca
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Hylian battle armor
Personality: Proud and honorable, though sometimes overconfident
Role: Hylian knight

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Name: Fygheyr
Hair color: filthy grey hair
Eye color: brown
Clothes: most of the time a long, old brown rob.
Personality: totally grazy, bothers everyone he encounter.
Role: wanderer?
Other: is obsessed by hero's, if he finds a new hero he will watch him till he knows everything about him. After that he diguise like he is that person, wearing the same clothes, acting the same, trying to steal his identity. (someone like the postman, he's following you everywhere)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hooray for sign ups!!! but I'm not really sure what to be.:S

Name: Elanore
Hair color: Golden brown
Eye color: Green
Clothes: Kelly green t-shirt, knee length denim skirt, strappy sandals, blue butterfly pendant
Personality: Kind, helpful, bright and bubbly
Role: Other villager, possibly daughter of another villager?
Other: Could possibly be Panda's friend??? I mean, they're kinda the same age (and I didn't do it on purpose!!)

C

Chibi-Robo Link

Name: Chibi
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red and Black
Clothes: Green fur
Personality: Annoying, Seemingly innocent and adorable until your alone ... and then... EVIL!!!!! :devil:
Role: Hes a cucco that is owned by someone in the village. Everyone thinks hes cute and adorable and innocent, but he attacks the hero whenever he's alone >.>

Does that work out better?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chibi-Robo Link

Lol, that's actually kind of funny, I came back to this thread to ask if you needed a fairy or not because I got a better idea, so I guess everything works out :) . I'll edit my original post to make the new character.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Name: Vincent Bane
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Red
Clothes: Bandages wrapped around him (Like sheik) with a big black cloak which is tatered at the end wrapped around him usually and some basic pants.
Personality: Vincent can either be working for Ganondorf and actually be an accomplishable henchman who is a cold blooded killer and will do anything to get his own way or if good then he will act like Sheik and appear to help in spots (And actually help not just teach songs) and so forth but knows he isn't the one to beat Ganondorf.
Role: To help or hinder Link and anyone else
Other: Is one of the sheikah though an outcast if evil (They didn't die off and are a few remaining in a hidden village). Also if evil the as his own plan and will see to it Ganondorf fails even when he should have suceeded. If you want he can be a vampire or just come out at night or something like that.

I hope that this will be a useful character as you can choose to make them evil or good or even both or anything almost.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Mizu
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
Clothes:Blue Suit(Like Sheik's)and a Black Belt Shiek's Shoes
Personality:
Role:Hylian knight
Other:Ninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom