• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst Thing About Your Favorite Season

My favourite season has to be Winter because we get so much rain in England it's nice to be out in the tranquil snow.....not to mention my birthday takes place in winter :3

A problem is since we live quite far from school the snow makes the journey incredibly difficult and slippery which causes alot of grief. Also since school is a necessity this terrible journey is imperative! :(

T

TriforceSword

Well, my favorite season is Summer...and the worst part about would have to be how hot it gets!

Joy

The Sexy One
My favourite season is Summer, because of everything.
My least favourite thing about summer are two things that I hate equally as much and that happen only in summer, every summer.
Sunburn and mosquitos. I am SO pale, and I don't tan much, I burn. And I attrack mosquitos and spend my whole summer with ugly red enormous bites on my legs and iching like mad.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Autumn is my favorite, but the dust from harvest bothers my allergies. I also hate football. Everything else is perfect :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
My favorite season is Winter. No, my least favorite thing about it is NOT the cold. :P
My least favorite thing about the winter is all of the stress from school. It happens every year, and it sucks every year.
Aside of that, the warm fuzzy feeling I get from the winter time makes it all worth it. Plus it gives me an excuse to wear hoodies all the time... I love hoodies. :D

My favorite season is Summer. So many things distinguish Summer from the rest of the seasons -- the weather, the clothing, the activities and more. The only thing bad about Summer are the insects that come along with it.

I HATE THINGS THAT STING

I love pretty much everything about my favorite season, autumn. It's hard to think of something I dislike, but I guess the fact that I get allergies in autumn is not so fun... but I get them worse in late spring, so it's not so bad. I really love autumn. :>

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The worst thing about Autumn hmmmmm. I guess having to rake the leaves from all the trees since they all magically fall into my front yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom