• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst Thing About Your Favorite Season

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Everyone has a favorite season. I'm asking about what your least favorite thing about that season is.

My favorite season is Fall. I love nearly everything about it. The weather is perfect. The temperature is even more perfect. The foliage is extremely beautiful. I love fall colors. I also love Halloween and Thanksgiving. Apple cider is in season in the Fall, too, and I love apple cider. And if I recall correctly, Ginger Snap cookies are best during this season too.

Everything about fall is amazing, except for one thing... The Football Season. Football season begins in Fall. And I hate football. I really do. Unfortunately, I am the only person in my family who does. My parents and my brother love it. This sadly means I barely get any TV time for myself, especially on Sundays. This is the only thing I hate about Fall.

What about the rest of you? What do you hate the most about your favorite season?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The worst thing about Winter in my honest opinion is that the snow builds up overtime and eventually knocks the power out. That, and the temperatures drop so LOW that we're unable to go out and play in the snow; it's a fear of frostbite on the parents' part, and more importantly their desire to keep their childrens safe. I don't have any real qualms with being retained with the aim of avoiding frostbite when/if possible, but if I lose electricity? Well, realistically speaking that'd mean we have to move out (as I did back in...last February?) because no power = no heater = icicles everywhere!

The cold in winter. Winter itself is a beautiful time of the year with garish light of the sun bouncing off of the freshly fallen snow and the moonlight later on which gives it an ethereal and haunting glow.. but the coldness can be unbearable sometimes. The phrase too cold for snow springs to mind and here in england we rarely ever get it because its that cold over here. so yeah the cold in winter is my least favourite thing about my favourite season.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite season is Spring because I love the rain. But the worst part about that is that the rain will end up flooding my basement. Then the pilot light goes out on the water heater and we have no warm water. Usually we fix it right quick, but it's still a pain.

Dan

Worst thing about winter for me is if I have a Job that requires waking up early, I never like driving early in the dark. Often it's a pain in the *** to get the frost off my car windscreen. A lot of times I've had a lot of close calls being late because of this. Oh and also my windows once got stuck because it froze and I burned the motor so it was open the whole day in the car park. And everyone was like "yo Dan your car window is open, aren't you gonna close it". And I'm all like, no It won't close it's frozen.

True story.

I also hate it when ever I made a snowman it always comes to life and wants to take over the world and try to kill me. ****ing lame.

Fall is also my favorite season! The only thing I can think of that I dislike about it is that I know it'll have to end and give way to Winter eventually. Normally I'm bored and ready for some different scenery towards the end of a season (like I am now with Summer) but I'm always disappointed when Fall ends and the trees are all dead and barren and it's super cold :( Not that I dislike Winter, but that transition period before it starts snowing always depresses me.

masterSword2

Smile!
I've always been a fan of fall. Something about the gray sky's that are frequent here in Ohio during the fall, are very calming to me. Plus, opposite of you azure, I absolutely love the football season:P. I guess the thing I hate most about fall is having to get used to going back to school.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Sadly, I live in the middle of the earth. But I experience Winter before, so Winter is my favorite season.
The worst thing in winter is.... my nose freezes sometimes.... (that's embarassing.)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Spring is my favorite season, and always will be. One thing that's the worst about it? Hmmm, I guess I'd have to go with the excessive amounts of pollen floating aimlessly through the air. It's almost frightening for people with allergies. Not to mention it's sticks to your cars and make them look disgustingly yellow.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Winter is my favorite, the thing I hate about it is sometimes the snow gets ridiculous. Meaning I have to go shovel it every 30 minutes.

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
My favorite season is autumn and the only downside is it rains a lot. Rain is good and all, but sometimes it gets crazy here. Like... Every day, all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom