• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The worst smells

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What smells can you just not stand?

I cant stand the smell of baked beans. I just want to vom if I am even in the same room.
I hate the smell of melted cheese also and gone off milk is just vile too.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really hate the smell of the letter w.....................
The letter W? I'm intrigued. I have a very good nose usually yet I have never been able to detect any aroma coming from the letter W.
What would you liken the smell to?

Dan

I really don't like the smell of unwashed humans.

Sarah wins the thread.
Honestly human body odor has got to be the most repulsive sickening and infuriating smell I've ever come across. Yes I'm aware some people have higher levels of body odor but that can be taken care of by simply WASHING HARDER. People should always pack some anti body odor spray when ever they go out and by law if you come across a smelly person you should by law FORCE THEM to take a bath.

Reactions: Dio
I can't stand the smell of rotting anything after this one summer there was a rotting rat in the air vents of my bedroom..It was there for 6 months before it begun to smell... durring a real toasty summer,worst smell i've ever witnessed hands down.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Gas... like the gas they put in cookers for example. It smells so bad.

I also despise the smell of mustard, especially on someones breath. Garlic is similarly bad but garlic is only bad when it stagnates on someones breath.

Same about the beans. Kidneys are the worst for me when someone's cooking them in my building, and gasoline makes me queasy.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Definitely the smell at the back of a garbage truck, as if you thought the smell of garbage was bad enough. It's especially horrible in the summer. I don't understand how the garbage people not puke when they're hanging on the back for extended periods....

Gonna have to agree with human body odor. That's honestly just the worst. Back in high school, they had DDR sessions after school in on our dorm floor, and some of the people who came never bathed, ever. The smell would linger for hours; you were better off just going to another building for a while.

Goes without saying vomit is putrid as well.

Garbage... eh. My family lives in the suburbs and always complains about how New York City smells like garbage whenever they come to visit, but I honestly don't even notice it anymore. The occasional strong stench of septics gone wrong still gets me, though.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
silverback gorilla musk worse than a locker room full of teenage boys. (thank you to the san diego zoo for facilitating this journey of personal discovery)

i see no one has brought up rotting flesh. nothing like two weeks of decay to ruin your appetite forever.

Rotting flesh isn't something I run into a regular basis, for better or for worse, so it wasn't quite top of mind. Will take your word on it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom