• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst B Movie You Have Ever Seen

Z

ZeldaGirl1

In case your wondering what a B movie is, a B movie is a movie with a lower budget than theatre movies, they usualy end up in the Syfy channel.

To me the worst B movie i have ever seen is....actually i dont remember the name, i just know it was about torturing people because they thought it would save them or something! that movie was just about torturing!! idk what it was even really about!

linkman8

True and Noble
Interesting topic choice. B Movies... I haven't seen too many, but I believe I saw a Beowulf movie on Syfy or something that was so low budget that it was laughable. It wasn't the brand new one with Angelina Jolie, it was an old one that looked rather stupid.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Gryphon," a movie on Sci-Fi channel (now Scyfy?)

It was about some kingdom somewhere where an evil wizard used magic to ressurect a gryphon to use as his personal weapon and the son of a noble/the rightful king (forget which) had to find some obscure material to kill the gryphon.

I tuned in because I love gryphons - also, by the commercials, I thought I'd check it out because it had a few themes that were similiar to an original novel I've written ( kind of similiar, at least, in the sense that if I were to drink a bottle of Jack Daniels, hang upside downand squint at the film, still... gryphons).

I couldn't get through a half-hour of it. The plotline was full of holes/made no sense and the acting was bad... SO BAD! I could tell that the actors just weren't into it, that they didn't care/thought the script was ridiculous, themselves.

The problem is... with all the ridiculous over-the-top place names, fantasy cliche's and junk that made this movie - if they'd made it a *parody* movie, it would have been *great,* but the fact that the actors were expected to take it seriously and were obviously bored just made it flat out awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom