• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The World of Zelda in the New Smash Bros

First, this idea was thanks to this thread you may want to give it a look

The new smash bros is coming in sometime, soon or later, and I think would be interesting to give ideas about what could be included from the zelda universe, anything like characters, stages, items, or even bosses and small enemies like in brawl (and melee, but brawl is a better example). If you feel like you can include any information about how it works, but only if you want, there is no need

Characters

Unlike Mario, Zelda has problems including playable characters, maybe because they only appear in some stories, but I think we can find some that may be included

MINOR SPOILER*
Impa

Actually, since the scene where Impa tries to stop Girahim ( and I was like D: ...:D), this idea came to my mind, I think SS Impa would help this classic character, who appears in LoZ, AoL, OoT, OoS/A and SS, to join the Zelda team in Smash Bros, I don't know what moves can she has, but I think in general would be not to different to Sheik in the basics

150px-Sheikah_Guardian.png

Skull Kid

The Skull Kid is a character I really like, it appears in OoT, MM, TP, some believe the main Skull Kid in all of this games is the same (and I like to join them), with fast moves, use of puppets and a Majora Mask final smash along a falling moon would make this a great character IMO

SkullKid.png

Stages

Seems like Nintendo only includes stages from their lasts games, but maybe we can see stages from he older games (we have AoL temple), so there is no need to limit ourselves

SPOILER*
Sealed grounds

Would be a stage with action, the events in this stage would include attacks of the imprisoned, bokoblin rush, bombs from the groosenator (lucky along the Groose music when he does this in he game), the isle of the goddess falling forcing the players to run o the higher sides (probably to the tracks of the groosenator and players may be hit by it), when the isle is down players can fight there, but the goddess my send it back to the sky. Also, the streams that come out of the ground help players to reach higher zones

350px-SealedGrounds.png

Item

Cucco

When the Cucco appears it just moves around, similar to the Mr Saturn, players can grab it and it works like the parasol, helping them to fall slowly, it can also be throw and it can be hit, but if it gets enough damage the Cucco calls a lot of them and hit the players around.
There may be a small chance that when one hits the Cucco, instead of calling for others the player gets control over it, similar to TP cuccos, while their character just stand there with an animation similar to the one when their shield is broken, the player may use the Cucco to awake themselves or other players may take advantage of a free hit, after any hit, the player gets back to control their character.

150px-White_Cucco_TP.png

I would like to see Link, Zelda/Sheik, and Ganondorf make a return, and bring in some new characters like:

Impa (SS/OoT; combat similar to Sheik)

Ghirahim (any of his forms; combat style probably similar to the Fire Emblem Characters)

Demise (Combat similar to Bowsers mixed with Link and/or Capt. Falcon)

Groose (Combat goofy like Luigi's and/or Wario/Donkey Kong)

Maybe even Wind Waker Tingle for the hell of it (he could have similar attacks as Olimar).

Stages

As for stages I like to be able to fight in the

Sealed Grounds for sure,

possibly the Temple of Time (TP/SS)

Maybe on a boat or something with the Sand Sea (SS) with Timeshift Stones that could act as traps on that stage,

Even fighting In The Air on Loftwings & Sky Islands or Levias

Skyloft - it could be stationed in a specific area of the town but have Beedle's shop come in from time to time as a higher ground. Could also be a moving stage.

Silent Realm - A really interactive stage where it would function somewhat similarly to the actual silent realms and having the Guardians knock players out of the stage. The only way to end the events of the Guardians attacking sooner is if you find a Tear of Light.

Items/Trophies

Cucco - like cucco002 has said already.

Mogma Trophy - Could make a group of Mogma's come out of the ground with Bombs or something that would cause players to fly off the battlefield.

Song of the Hero Scrolls - Would act similar to the Dragoon Parts collecting them, and once all 4 scrolls have been acquired the 3 Dragons and Levias could knock players off the screen.

Scrapper Trophy - Scrapper could come along with various items and drop them on enemies dealing a decent amount of damage.

Guardian Trophy - Would Attack players that get too close to them.

Navi - similar to a Mr. Saturn but would say things like, "HEY, LOOK, LISTEN, and WATCHOUT" when coming in contact with other players bashed heads.

Special Moves

Link - Skyward Strike Ability

Zelda - Uses Goddess Harp similar to Princess Peach or Luigi's specials/ The harp could also maybe shoot out a blast of light similar to how the bow and arrow ability works

Ganondorf - Turns into any form of Beast Ganon

Impa - Ninja Attack or something similar to Medaknights special, or even the shield attack thing she uses on Ghirahim to try and protect Zelda in SS

Groose - Could use the Groose-onator

Ghirahim - Turns into his Final Form and is twice as powerful and invincible to others attacks

Demise - Turns into the Imprisoned and acts similar to Ganondorfs Brawl Special

Tingle - Kooloo-Limpah! - Attacks anyone within range of confetti or something. Could even fly around with the balloon using a similar attack like Diddy Kong's special only Tingle would have bombs he could drop on people.

Last edited:

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I think seeing as each game the Link is updated according to the latest incarnation we should have...

Link (SS)

Link-Screen-Large.jpg
He would basically be the other links but with customized items such as a beetle that would work like pits arrows in brawl but slower and better handling, a whip that would be sort of medium range weapon or possibly his grab and or recovery. But everything else would basically be the same.

I think Impa should be in the next Super Smash Bros. game. She appears in multiple games; albeit in alternate forms and incarnations, but she's Impa nonetheless. Her SS incarnation/design would be most fitting. She'd be the speedy type, with a low to mid damage output. Hopefully, if included, she has her own moveset, and not be a clone of Shiek. I have no idea what her Final Smash would be like, though. :/

The Skull Kid'd be a great addition to the SSB roster. He appears to be popular enough, and he has appeared in a decent amount of Zelda titles.

Perhaps he'd fight something like this:

[video=youtube;UGmi3HOVLtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGmi3HOVLtU[/video]​

I found the above hacking video on Youtube (obviously). There are better quality hacked SSB videos of the Skull Kid. I had quite a difficult time finding them, though. (Darn Youtubers misusing tags!) Anyway, the above should suffice for now. :/

Stages from Skyward Sword are a given. We'll likely see Skyloft, the Isle of Songs, and/or the Sealed Grounds. I dunno how Nintendo decides which locales from the series will be included, but I think the selection process might involve which is most popular. I'm hoping they'll include a stage that involves Time Shift Stones.

Regarding items, I dunno; I guess a Cucco'd probably be neat.:yes:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I always used to think of how Skull Kid could be a Smash Bros. character.

But now I think I would scrap that idea entirely for Ghirahim. I would give so much to have him in the game. I even came up with a good idea for his Special, magical knife things. Here's my description from another post...

"(Idea for his special knife move thingy-mo-bob that would make it different from other projectile moves)

You hold the B-button (or whatever the special move thing will be) and as you hold it more knives begin to appear and fly around him, with a max of 4, making a sort of slight temporary defense (when someone attacks him, it hits one of the knives instead), like in SS, and if someone hits one it falls to the ground and disappears. Once you release the B-button, the knives will fire forward and have a slight heat-seeking effect on enemies within 3 feet of a knife (I'm talking compared to the characters, not actual measurement, of course). He also wouldn't be able to move or anything else while using it, that wouldn't be fair (or he'd move very slowly).

There, now you can't say anybody else has it. "

Yep, I think that would be pretty awesome. :)

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
Here's a ghirahim moveset.

Standard special: Dagger
He summons daggers with a max of 4 by holding the button. Shoots them by releasing the button. Or, if you keeping holding the daggers rotate around Ghirahim, and it's kinda like a triple shell effect. Like a shield. Just like what Draymorath said.

Side Special: Rush of Fury
He charges with his sword, just like in SS. Works like Fox's side special.

Up Special: Teleport
No info needed

Down Special: Two finger counter
He holds up his two fingers, and if he gets hit during this window, he performs a reversal and stabs the attacker with a dagger.

Final Smash: Living Weapon
Ghirahim goes into his final form and the stage turns into one of his platforms from the third battle with him in SS. He is invincible in this phase, and his attacks no longer launch up, they push your opponent. All attacks involving his swords are replaced by punches or kicks. He also can't do specials. If he knocks an enemy off the platform, they fall down to the stage below, out of breath, until the Transformation ends. Then, he cinematically OHKOs them with a thrust of his sword to the chest.

S-taunt: Lazily pushes his hair out of his eyes before it falls back down.

^-taunt: licks sword

V-taunt: tosses his dagger and catches it in his hand.

O

Ocarina of Time

Skull kid would be awesome, since he is one of my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom