• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wonderful 101. Whats Your Review?

I got this game just a few days ago, and so far im really loving this game. at first i though it would be like a pikmin clone due to controlling 100 NPC and use them to attack your enemys. but though it has pikmin DNA, the game is different to were its unique and it feels fresh and new from all the other games ive played. its fast pace, Hilarious and challenging but the game is not perfect, there are some annoyances to the game like the camera zoomed in too close and their are times were u have to run to escape but i cant see the leader so their is some confusion thus leading to a cheep Death.
other then the few issues i have its still a good game and im looking forward to more platinum games.

so i give The wonderful 101 4.5/5 :reggieface:

So what do you think of this game,what are your thoughts?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
7/10 or some equivalent; it has music and style down, but the controls are ridiculous to learn which puts newbies off. I think controls of any game should be easy to learn; the game itself - completing missions and levels and what not - should be the hard part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom