• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker in 30 Minutes

I don't have time to watch the whole thing yet, but that's kind of funny. Music really seems to loop quickly when you play the game at insane speed. Did you do this all in one sitting? (I'm guessing you didn't judging by the video description, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask.)

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I don't have time to watch the whole thing yet, but that's kind of funny. Music really seems to loop quickly when you play the game at insane speed. Did you do this all in one sitting? (I'm guessing you didn't judging by the video description, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask.)

Hahaha no it doesn't hurt to ask, you should always take chances. Anyways as the description says I originally made a Wind Waker Walkthrough back in August which consisted of 9 parts each being about 1-2 hours each. They had no commentary, it was basically like if you want to see the whole game then watch all 9 parts. I later made those private and started putting up more original things because I want to do more original videos, not just me playing a video game and recording it with no commentary. That's like playing the game without actually playing it which is boring since the whole thing was like 10 hours. Now keep in mind that I know the entire story-line of Wind Waker like the back of my hand so I beat it pretty fast. Afterwards I wanted to keep The Wind Waker stuff on my channel but I wanted to do something different so then it hit me, why not speed the whole thing up as fast as I can and make it on video, which is what you see today. I honestly thought it was an interesting project and I really like the turn-out. The original videos that weren't edited at all took about 2 weeks in total because I had to record it, export it with iMovie, and upload it to YouTube and all 3 of those steps took about a day in total and somedays I let me computer take a break. I hope to one day actually find someone who cares enough to make movies with me but until then i'm content with what i'm making. Currently the original videos are unlisted but I would be happy to put them in this thread which will most likely never been seen again in a few days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom