• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Wind Fish

Would anyone else like to see him return in another game? I mean, you went to all that trouble to save him and he just flies off. I just beat Links Awakening and enjoyed it a lot (Turtle Rock especially was a great dungeon). However, I'd like to see him return as a sort of nod to that game. It sucks that the only entity that benefits from that game at all is The Wind Fish, and you only get to see him for two minutes, in which he speaks in broken Shakespearian English.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
We haven't seen the otherwise-unnamed Wind Fish himself since LA, but we've seen Wind-Fish-like entities. Jabu Jabu carries a very similar style, for instance, and (spoiler alert)
Oshus in PH is actually a giant whale.

(FWIW I'm not sure this is actually a spoiler, though I don't know how many people have actually completed PH. Enough people seem put off by the Ocean Temple)

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I'm all for the Wind Fish returning. Maybe in a guardian-deity role like the Great Deku Tree, Lord Jabu-Jabu, and Valoo. Or maybe just an unaffiliated deity that helps Link like Jabun, Cyclos, and Zephos.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I like to think of LA the way I think of MM: an original masterpiece that shouldn't be touched, because its unique glory couldn't be matched. I'd like to see a return of Jabu-Jabu. He's more well-known, and his name will appeal to kids over Wind Fish. LA needs to stay a cult-classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom