• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Weirdest Thing You Own

We are all consumers and we all like to buy interesting and cool things but what is the weirdest thing you own?

You may not have bought it, it could have been a gift from someone or maybe you bought it because it was so weird, it could even be a dvd or something innocent like that.

So, let us know

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, I bought this thing because it looked intersting and odd. I would say it weird, but it's odd. I bought a mannequin so my figures and anatomy would be correct and furthermore, it's kinda very weird and funny to own it.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Um... that's a difficult question.

I guess the weirdest thing I own is a peanut stress ball. It's sort of a funny thing.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Hmmm.....tricky question. I was given a grunny plush. For those who have never been to Gaia Online, grunnies are green bunnies. They're kinda like zombies; they like to eat people's brains. Green zombie bunny. o_O

bunny

birb overlord
I did not have to think long for this one... The weirdest thing I own... is a plastic airborne germ... toy thingy. My dad gave my sister, brother and me one each for Christmas. My sister didn't want hers, so now I have two. If you smack them, they starts to hork, cough, fart, squeal, make various gross sounds... I honestly have no idea where they are... I don't really care, either. xD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I own this clown-fish thing and it's eyes pop out of it's head when you squeeze it. It also has a creepy smile and scares the crap out of me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I think at least other people find me weird for having my monkey. He's animatronic, very lifelike and I bring him with me to conventions all the time. People see pictures of my place and they don't bat an eye at the many dragon items, action figures and other fan merchendise, but the minute they spot my monkey sitting there in the middle of it, they do a double-take, lol. It's amusing.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
That would be my brain. Some of the stuff that goes on in there and often comes out in story/poetry format definitely makes it the strangest thing I own...

Apart from that, the complete collection of a TV show called Lexx. It's quite unique in its stories and makes for some interesting, memorable viewing.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Gee, that's a hard question. Weirdest thing I own is probably a select portion of my internet browsing history...

No seriously, the weirdest thing I own is a box of random crap I've collected over the years. It's no bigger than a shoe-box and is filled with various bits and bobs that I couldn't decide where to place in my room, but I've been too reluctant to throw out. It's got all sorts like plasticine figures, DIYed wrist catapults, batteries I've dissected, various blood-stained items that I proudly use as battle trophies, all sorts. I don't think I've actually added anything to that box in a good year or two. I'll have to find something tonight.

Sounds to me that you have a "man drawer" - only it's in a box instead :P
[video=youtube;RgUpDGAIdds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUpDGAIdds[/video]

Fede-hime said:
Hmmm.....tricky question. I was given a grunny plush. For those who have never been to Gaia Online, grunnies are green bunnies. They're kinda like zombies; they like to eat people's brains. Green zombie bunny. o_O
Yay, grunnies! I remember having one of them on one of my accounts on Gaia.

The weirdest thing I own is this 250 ml flask that's been treated with some silver compound. I can't remember what exactly the inside of it was coated with, but I do remember that silver was part of it. I got it for the being the one guy that solved most of the riddles that this pretty cool chemistry intern asked us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom