• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art "The Wall of Infinity"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here it is guys:

The Wall of Infinity
By Raindrop14
Prolog

Kitana woke to a noise outside.
Who is making that racket? She thought as she got out of her wooden cot.
She quickly got dressed and went outside. Outside she saw a battle going on!
Why do they have to bother us now?
She went into her tent and got her bow and dagger. Quickly she went to the small wooden tower where the other archers were and reached for her quiver.
I forgot it! I’ll just have to fight with my dagger.
Quickly, she went down to where the other men and women were fighting, pulled out her dagger and started to fight.
End of prolog.

I know it's shoort but it's just a prolog. Hope you liked it.:) I'll post the first chapter later today. We just had a power outage so were just fixing things now.

The Wall of Infinity
By Raindrop14
Chapter one: The first meeting

After the battle, Kitana went back to her house and put her weapons away. After that, she ate her breakfast and went back outside.
I guess I’ll go find Raina and tell her what happened.
As she walked toward the path that lead to the forest, she noticed a man wearing a black cloak in the shadows.
Who is that?[I/]
She walked towards the man, creeping silently so that he wouldn’t hear her.
“What do you want?” He asked turning around.
She couldn’t see his face but she could see a forelock of brown hair streaming down his face.
“I just wanted to know-”
The man pushed her to the ground running away as she yelled at him.
“The nerve of some people.” She said getting up and brushing the dirt off of her.
She walked toward the path again. As she left the village she looked back and saw the few houses that were left from the raid a few years back. It was a small village with trees surrounding it. There weren’t too many people but then again, that would be expected. She continued walking along the path.
When she reached the small hut at the top of the hill, she noticed that the door was open. Quickly she ran to the door as fast as she could trying not to trip over rock and logs.
When she reached the door she looked inside. Inside she could see bookshelves torn down, tables turned over, maps half torn off of walls and blood leading to the room on the right. She slowly followed the blood trail and saw a man, lying there, dead.
“What happened?” She muttered under her breath.
“I killed him.”
She turned around only to see her friend, Raina.
“Why?”
“He was one of the Reevers, I had to.”
Raina went over to the dead body, muttered something, and it disappeared.
“Could you help me with cleaning this up?” Raina asked casually.
Kitana quickly helped her friend. When the cleaning was done she sat down.
“Would you mind if I made some Numbweed? It’s for this scar I got.”
“No, not at all.”
Raina went into the room where the Reever was and started making noise with pots and cabinets.
“Did you know that they came today?” Kitana asked leaning forward with her elbows on her knees.
“Who?”
“Those dratted kids from Hogwarts, who else?”
“Well I thought you might be talking about Reevers, Mordor soldiers, Fax’s army-”
“Well let’s not name all of them okay?”
“Do you need numbweed?”
“No, I’m fine. I think I’ll go now, I just came to see if you were okay.”
Kitana got up from her chair and when she reached for the door knob Raina stopped her.
“What happened?” Raina asked looking into her eyes.
“Nothing.” Replied Kitana, looking back in to Raina’s eyes.
Raina had a long hard look before she went back to her numbweed making.
“You know, I can find a spell to read your mind so you can’t hide it for long.”
Kitana stopped with the door halfway open. She closed it and sat back down.
“That’s better.” Said Riana walking in with a pot of numbweed.
“Oh man, that stuff stinks get it out of here.” Kitana said pulling away from the pot and plugging her nose.
“Well I have to have or I might not make it.”
“I know, just go to the other side of the room with that or something.”
Raina setup a chair on the other side of the room and sat down, rubbing the numbweed on her arm.
“Now, would you like to tell me what happened?”
“Well, on my way here there was this man wearing a black cloak. I was about to ask him who he was until he pushed me down and ran away.”
“Hmm. Strange things these days.”
“Say, if you can heal yourself with magic why don’t you do that instead of using that stink bomb?”
“I like to conserve my energy.” Raina said with a little emphasis on the “conserve”.
“Well, that’s all. Can I go now?”
“Yes, you can go.” Raina said with a chuckle.
Kitana left the hut and went back to the small village. When she went back to the entrance that man was standing where he was before.
There he is!
Kitana ran towards him, pinning him to the ground.
“Get off of me!” He yelled.
She could now see his face. His dark brown hair went to his ears and his face was that of a man around twenty-three. His eyes were that of a deep blue.
“Not until you tell me who you are and what you want.”
“I’ll tell you if you get off!”
Kitana got off but was ready this time if he would try anything.
“My name is Zordo Danascus, I’m here looking for a job.”
“What kind of job?”
“That is not of your concern.”
He was taller than Kitana. He towered over her with fierce eyes.
“It is if you don’t want to be followed.”
Just then he tripped her with his leg and started to run. No sooner was he stopped than Kitana saw Raina.
“What are you doing!” He yelled as he tried to move.
“I just didn’t want you to get away.” Said Raina walking beside Kitana.
“Let’s take him in for questioning.” Kitana said in Raina’s ear.
Raina and Kitana restrained the man and went to Raina’s hut. When they got there they bound him up to a chair and sat down themselves.
“Now, let’s start with your name shall we?” Raina asked.
“I told her that my name is Zordo Danascus.”
“What are you here for?” Kitana asked with dark eyes looking at him.
“I told you, looking for a job.”
“What kind of job?”
“That is none of your concern.”
“It is if you want to be free.”
“Listen, why do you want to know?”
“Because you just happened to be in our home, lurking in the shadows.” Raina said with emphasis on the “our”.
“What’s that to you?”
“I don’t know I just like to know what people are doing when they lurk in the shadows!”
“I’m just looking for a job.” He said calmly.
“And were just looking for an answer to the question, ‘what kind of a job’.”
“I’m assassin for hire I-”
“Assassin!” Kitana rose form her chair with wide eyes. “Why are you an assassin?”
“Because that’s the only job I could find.”
“Well, you now have a new one.”
Zordo looked at Kitana with surprised eyes.
“And what’s that?” Raina asked also surprised.
“He can help us against those dirty kids. And the Reevers, Fax’s army-”
“Wait, you want me to help you fight?”
“Well, if you’re an assassin you definitely have the skill, and we could use you.”
He sat there thinking for a while. Then he said, “I’ll take it.”
“Are you sure about this Kitana?” Raina asked hesitant to untie him.
“I’m sure.” She said with a sweet smile.
Raina untied him, and he got up. Raina was about ready to say a spell when Kitana signaled her to be silent.
“Alright, all you have to do is-”
“I know how to fight.” He said moving to the door.
“Come with me.” Kitana said grabbing his arm and pulling him outside.
She pulled him to her house and pointed to a bed across the room form hers.
“That’s where you’ll sleep. I don’t want you to sneak out so I’m going to keep my eyes on you until I can trust you.”
He went over to the bed and sat down. Then he got up and went over to her.
“Oh, and put your weapons in that chest next to your bed.” She said pointing to a wooden chest.
He went over to it and opened it.
“Go ahead.” She said smiling and with a little giggle.
He put his weapons in the chest and sat back down.
“What time do you get up in the mornings?” He asked when she sat down.
“Well, I usually get up at six or seven. Why?”
“I just wanted to know.”
“Don’t think you can try anything because you can’t. I have my dog outside guarding. I already told him what to do about you so you can’t get away.”
“You forgot, I’m a trained assassin.”
“Yes, but you forgot, I’m not that stupid. I have trained my dog to do these things so he’s not that stupid or weak.”
“I see. Well, where’s my dinner?”
“You’ll have to wait. Seeing as it’s only two o’clock you missed it. I’ll be making supper though, around six.”
“Ah, can I sleep until then?” He said with a smile and one raised eyebrow.
“I don’t care.”
“By the way, how much will I get paid?”
“We’ll sort that out later when we can actually see what you can do.”
Then, he fell asleep. Kitana smiled while watching him sleep. She then got up as she heard a knock on the door.

Hope that wasn't too long guys. I tend to not think my things are long enough and I make them longer.:sweat:

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Good job. I like your style of writing, even if there is a few Spellling mistakes. I like how you out my assassin in.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here's the next chapter:

Chapter two: They leave
When Zordo woke he smelled cooking in the next room.
That smells good. He thought as he got up.
He opened his chest.
Just to see that she didn’t take them away.
When he opened it and saw that everything was still there he was surprised. He reached for his dagger. Just a few inches away he stopped. He pulled his hand away and closed the chest. Just then, Kitana walked in.
“Oh, you’re awake. Well, supper is ready.”
Zordo stood up and followed her into the next room. The room was small and light with candles. He sat on a small stool near a shelf. Kitana placed a bowl of soup in front of him on the small table. She went back to the counter across from his and brought her bowl, set it down across from him and gave them both spoons.
“Why aren’t you eating?” Kitana asked when she noticed he was just staring at his bowl.
“Oh, nothing.”
Then, he started eating his soup. He ate it so fast Kitana hadn’t even taken her fourth spoonful. When he was done he got up and went into the sleeping room and sat down.
That was odd.
She took the dishes and set them in the bucket on the counter. Then she went into the sleeping room and sat on her bed.
“So, you didn’t take my weapons away. Why?” Zordo asked looking at her.
“I don’t know. I guess it was a test of trust.” She said with a smile looking back at him. “Why didn’t you come up behind me and kill me?”
“Why would you think I’d do that?”
“Because we’ve had captured enemies here before and that’s what ends up happening.”
“Well obviously you haven’t had all kinds.” He said smiling with an eyebrow raised.
“Are you saying that you’re an enemy?” She asked with a slight laugh.
“No.”
“Well I’m going to bed. Good night.”
She got curled up in her blankets and fell asleep. Zordo sat in his bed looking up at the roof. He put his blanket over him with his arms out and on his chest.
Why does this have to happen to me? Why can’t happen to someone else? If it weren’t for that mage I’d be gone doing business by now. Oh well, at least I’m not in prison or anything. After all, I can get up and leave right now, maybe even slit her throat.
Zordo just lay there.
I can’t.
At that last thought he fell asleep. In the morning he woke up and found that Kitana was gone.
Where is she? He thought getting up.
When he got up he saw a glimpse of her outside. He got his cloak on, pulled the hood down and went outside. He could see her walking away with a girl about twelve years of age. He cautiously walked behind them and when he reached a distance to where he could hear he hid in the bushes.
Kitana was wearing dark brown pants, shirt and boots. Her long braid was streaming down her chest and her ed eyes gleamed in the bright sun.
“But why can’t I see him?” Said the girl.
“Because, Sizon, he’s still sleeping. Besides, I don’t know if I want everyone seeing him.”
“Well it looks like he’s awake now.” She said pointing to the open door.
Kitana turned around to see the door open.
That man! She thought with an unhappy expression on her face.
“Well, if you help me find him you can see him.”
Sizon practically ran Kitana over running for the bushes. When Zordo saw her he bolted through them trying to get in the house and not be noticed. Since she was small Sizon had no trouble catching up and jumping on him.
“I found him!” She called from the bushes.
Kitana ran to her and helped pull him to the house.
“Why did you get out?” She asked furious.
“I wanted to know where you were.” He said smiling and sitting down.
“Well you didn’t have to sneak, you could’ve just walked up.”
“So this is him.” Sizon said with an interested look on her face.
“Yes this is him. Could you please go Sizon?”
“Why? I only just net him.”
“I’d like to be left alone thank you.” He said looking at her.
Sizon left the building and Zordo could tell she was listening in.
“So, why did you sneak?” Kitana asked.
“I thought you’d do this even if I just walked up.”
“I probably would’ve but you didn’t have to sneak.”
“Oh well, what’s done is done.”
“So, why didn’t you just grab your weapons and slit my throat in the middle of the night?”
“Who ever said I’d do that?”
“If you want to get out of here you might.”
“Well I didn’t. By the way, who was at the door yesterday?”
“What?”
“Who was at the door yesterday when I was about to fall asleep?”
“Oh, that was Raina, she wanted to know if I was alive.”
“Ah, I see. So does everyone think I’m evil and want to kill you?” He asked with a little laugh.
“No, just most of them.” She said smiling.
“Your friend is listening.”
“I know. She does that so many times I can’t even count. I just let her do it.”
“Ah.”
“Well, were going to leave today.”
“Where?”
“We’re going to go to Hogwarts and test your skills there.”
“Hogwarts? I thought that was just a place with kids?”
“It was. Until Fax came along and ruined it. He gained control over all the kids there and told them to do his evil deeds. There isn’t any way to reverse what he did so we have to get rid of them.”
“Okay. How will this test my skills?”
“Well, they’re not that easy so if you can defeat at least ten of them you’ll be deemed worthy.”
“Ah. So do I get my weapons then?”
“I don’t know. I never had to go through this so I can’t say.”
“Okay. So when do we leave?”
“Now.”
Kitana stood up and went into the other room. Zordo got up and waited. When she got back she had two packs and tossed one to him.
“Take out your weapons and get ready. It’s going to be a long ride.”
She went over to her own chest and opened it. She pulled out a dagger and put it in its sheath at her waist. Then she put her quiver of arrows on her back and her bow.
“Well?” She said arms crossed.
Zordo opened his chest and pulled out his dagger and sword. He put both in their sheaths and slung the pack on his back.
“I’m ready.” He said pointing to the door.
When Kitana opened the door the almost slammed Sizon’s face.
“Can I come?” Sizon asked with a smile.
“If you can be ready before we reach the entrance.” Kitana said smiling.
“I’m ready.”
“That fast?”
“As soon as I heard you were leaving I went home and got ready.”
“Okay then, come along.”
Why her?
Sizon was wearing light brown pants with a dark brown shirt and brown boots. She had her hair up in a ponytail that only went to her shoulder blade. She had blue eyes and light skin. She almost looked like a very little child to Zordo.
“Well? Are we leaving?” Zordo asked.
“Yes.”
Kitana took the lead as she headed for the exit with Sizon behind her and Zordo in the back. After a few miles they were out of the forest and in Hyrule field. As they continued Kitana noticed two people fighting. I looked like two women.
Why would they be fighting, with weapons!
Kitana ran towards them with her dagger and tried to stop them. Soon Sizon and Zordo came in to help. When they stopped they were panting and sweating.
“Why were you fighting?” Kitana asked looking at them.
“She just came at me and started to attack me.” Said the woman with the long black hair.
“You looked like a Hylian soldier!” Said the other woman.
“Wait, why did you attack her?” Zordo asked.
“I said, I thought she was a Hylian soldier.”
“What do you have against Hylian soldiers?” Sizon asked.
“None of your business!” She said with a growl.
“Alright, don’t have to get so grouchy.”
“Well I’m not a Hylian soldier!” Said the black haired woman.
“I didn’t know that at the time now did I?”
“No, but I did try to tell you.”
“Well-”
“Enough.” Zordo said in a deep voice.
Both women look at him.
“Now that the fight is over you can go your separate ways.”
“Say, where are you going?” Asked the women with black hair.
“We’re going to Hogwarts. Why?” Kitana asked.
“Hey! I was going there to!”
“Would you like to come?”
“Sure!”
The woman was tall and curvy, she was wearing a white shirt, black shorts, a black vest and black gloves. She picked up her pack that had fallen and walked next to Sizon. Zordo and Kitana were in the front now and they were about to head off when the other woman stood in the way.
“You’re not going yet. I need to come to, to make sure that she isn’t a soldier. For all I know she could be lying.”
“Sure, why not. I guess we’ll be needing all the people we can get.”
The woman was very tall and thin, had long red hair in a ponytail, had yellow eyes and wore an amethyst colored hood, a white short sleeved tunic and black pants.
When she got in line in the back they took off again towards Hogwarts.

Sorry if it was long but I tend to do that A LOT.:lol: Hope you liked it.;)

Ganondork

goo
Alright - get ready for some criticism - I found the story so far to be alright. I liked the length, but the contents irritated me. Remember, you don't always have to use quotations, you can always paraphrase. Not to mention the way you wrote it makes it look like one giant blob of writing. When somebody else starts talking, or you're making a new thought, press enter twice.

You made multiple spelling mistakes, but that became avoidable. The other thing that bugged me was that you spent 2 or 3 sentences describing a person, but you didn't once describe the environment. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be thinking of, so it's your job to help make the image in my head. Draw a picture in my head. In the part with Zordo in her house, I had an entirely different idea in my head. I had to basically change the image in my head entirely when you mentioned him sitting on a stool.

But don't worry, you'll get better at this stuff.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah. It's a good thing I'm practicing and not actually going to publish this(besides I can't). I actually want your criticism, it helps me know what I need to do to make it better. Thank you.:) Chapter three should be comming up in a few hours.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here is chapter three.;)

Chapter three: Hogwarts

They traveled for a few hours through the grassy plains. To the west, south and east they could see plains leading to forest. As they kept north night was falling.

“We’ll stop here for the night and continue tomorrow.” Kitana said stopping and putting her pack down.

Everyone else did the same and settled on the ground.

“By the way,” Kitana said sitting down on her red blanket. “I never got to ask your names.”

“Adamenta Vole.” Replied the red-haired girl sitting down.

Zordo gathered some wood and started a fire. They all sat around the fire and ate their supper.

“And what’s yours?” Adamenta asked looking at Kitana.

“Kitana. This is Sizon.” She said pointing to the girl next to her on the right. “And this is Zordo.” She said pointing to the man next to her on the left.

“My name is Amoru Ruki.” Said the other girl.

“Well,” Kitana said crossing her legs. “Now that we know who each other are why don’t we discuss why Adamenta attacked Amoru.”

They were all silent. Kitana smiled at them waiting for a reply.

“Well?” Amoru asked looking at Adamenta.

“I already said that I thought you were a Hylian soldier.” She said looking at Amoru.

“Yes but we want to know why.” Sizon said smiling at Adamenta.

“And I said that it’s none of your business.” Adamenta said turning towards Sizon with and angry face.

“It is if you’re going to follow us.”

Adamenta sat there, silent. Then she said, “It because those damn soldiers attacked my home and burned it to the ground with all of my people.”

Kitana could see tears starting to stream down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry for what happened to you but I can assure you, I’m not a Hylian soldier.” Amoru said moving closer to Adamenta.

“I know. I just wanted to believe that you were.” Adamenta lay down on her blanket closing her eyes.

“Well, that’s one story down only- Ow!” Sizon exclaimed as Kitana elbowed her in the ribs.

“Shh.” Kitana put her finger to her lips looking at Sizon.

“So, what’s my story? You might want to know. Well nothing really, I just lived in a peaceful town and left after I was trained by a professional Hylian swordsman.”

“Ah, so that’s why she thinks you’re a Hylian soldier.” Sizon said smiling.

“And how about you?” Amoru said looking at Zordo.

“I have no backstory.” He said lying down.

“None?”

“Exactly.”

“Do you not want to say it or something?”

“Yes.”

Then, he fell asleep. Kitana lay down and followed him into sleep. Soon Sizon and Amoru fell asleep and the fire was put out. In the morning they woke up and packed their things. Kitana took the lead with Sizon, Amoru and Adamenta in the middle and Zordo in the back. After a few miles of walking they saw a great castle.

“There it is.” Kitana said pointing.

The castle was large and made of brownish reddish bricks. There were four towers in the four corners of the castle and what looked to be a courtyard in the middle. Along the walls were windows and below them were bushes with red flowers.

As they got closer Kitana noticed one of the Hogwarts children standing at the entrance. They moved further and Kitana could tell that Sizon was a little hesitant. When they reached the castle they could see that it was surrounded by forest.

“Who is it?” Asked the child who stood at the large door.

The child looked almost dead with its purple skin and red marks. The child wore a black cloak that was torn up and held a brown stick in the left hand.

“We want to test some of our fellows here.” Kitana said when they reached the large entrance door.

“Well then, come in.”

The child opened the door smiling which Kitana though creepy. As they walked in they noticed that the courtyard had a few kids inside.

In the courtyard was a fountain made of stone in the middle. There were gargoyles on each corner of the fountain and an arch over it. There were four doors in the courtyard, one in the middle of each wall.

“Here is where we’ll be sending in kids to see if you can beat them.” Said the child gesturing to where they were.

“Well, who wants to go first? This is my party so I won’t be going.” Kitana said turning to the others.

“I’ll go.” Sizon said jumping up and down.

“Alright, just go to the middle of the yard and wait.”

Sizon went to the middle waiting for some kids to attack her. When the first kid came she jumped on him like a lion to his prey. As the kids started coming she used her martial arts skills to kill them all, one by one. As soon as the ten were dead she walked over to Kitana, panting.

“Who’s next?” She said smiling at them, leaning over.

Adamenta walked to the middle of the yard and waited. As soon as the first kid came he was dead by one slice of her sword. She pulled out both of her swords and went for the next one. Before she could get to him her swords disappeared. She quickly pulled out her spear and killed the kid. Two more were on her when she had to pull out her dagger.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Adamenta yelled when all her weapons were gone.

“I think that they want to test your hand-to-hand skills too.” Kitana called back.

Adamenta was fighting for her life as three more were on her. When they were all dead she came back with a few scars.

“Well?” She asked looking at them. “I’m done, someone else’s turn.”

Amoru practically ran to the middle of the yard and waited for the children to come at her. She pulled out her sword and shield and waited. The first kid came from behind hitting her with a fire spell. When she recovered from the attack she sliced the kid in half. She pulled out her bow when he sword and shield disappeared. She fired at the children who were casting spells at her. When she had gotten five down her bow disappeared. She fought off the last of them with her fists.

When she was done she went back only bruised.

“You’re up.” She said patting Zordo on the back.

He went to the middle holding his sword. The same thing happened to him as did the others. When he was finished he didn’t have a scratch or bruise on him. The child walked up to them and said, “Here are your weapons. I’m sorry but the spear is broken.” The child handed them their weapons.

“Why you-!” Adamenta grabbed her swords and killed the kid.

“Now you did it.” Sizon said looking to the open doors.

“What?” Adamenta put her weapons away and looked at them.

“Look.” Sizon pointed to the open doors which had children flooding out of them.

Just then, a girl appeared from above. She looked like a Sheikah girl. Her sandy brown hair shone in the bright sun and her average body stood in a fighting position. In her left hand she held a knife. In the other hand she held some needles.

“Go!” she cried as pointing to the entrance.

They all left the cast with the woman following. As they ran away they could hear the children yelling at them. Kitana looked back and saw that they were going back into the castle. When she stopped the other almost ran her down.

“Phew!” Sizon exclaimed whipping the sweat from her forehead.

“Who are you?” Kitana asked when they all caught their breath.

“My name is Mirrom Saki'. It was foolish of you to kill that child.” She said looking at Adamenta.

“Well now I know.” Adamenta said looking back at her angrily.

“Thank you.” Sizon said smiling up at her.

The girl looked to be about fourteen or fifteen. She was taller than Sizon and wore blue pants with a white shirt and boots.

“What were you doing there anyway?” Mirrom asked.

“I wanted to test their skills to see if they could be in my party.” Kitana said smiling at her.

“Well if you want to test don’t go to Hogwarts.”

“What were you doing there?” Sizon asked looking at Mirrom questioningly.

“I was following you. I noticed that you were going to Hogwarts so I met up with you there.”

“Why were you following us?” Adamenta asked angrily.

“I saw you two fighting.” She said pointing to Adamenta and Amoru. “I thought that you were going to kill
each other when these three showed up. I was curious as to where you were going so I followed.”

“Is that why you wouldn’t tell us your story?” Sizon asked looking at Zordo.

“Partially why.”

“Why didn’t you tell us we were being followed?”

“You never asked.” He said shrugging.

“Well, would you like to come with us?” Sizon said looking back at Mirrom.

“Where are you headed?”

“Back to my home village.”

“Oh. And then where?”

“We haven’t decided yet.” Kitana said.

“Okay then, I’ll go. Where is it?”

“Two days travel from here.”

“Okay.”

They gathered their things and walked along the path. Kitana and Sizon in the front, Adamenta and Amoru in the middle and Zordo and Mirrom in the back. They traveled for two days and reached the village. When they entered Raina was waiting. Raina ran towards Kitana and almost knocked her over hugging her.

“Hey, I’m still alive you can get off.” Kitana said laughing and smiling.

“I thought you’d never come back.” Raina said smiling back at her.

“Why? Is it because of Zordo or the children?”

“Both.”

Kitana and Raina laughed together as they walked to Kitana’s house.
“I don’t have room for all of you so some of you will have to stay with Raina and Sizon.” Kitana said when they reached her house.

The village was small and surrounded by trees. There were four houses and one bar. There was an arch at the entrance and two stone towers on either side. At the end of the path was Kitana’s small house. Sizon’s house was on the right side of the path with another house across from it. The two other houses were on either side of the path next to them and the bar was on the right close to the entrance.
They walked to Kitana’s house and stopped.

“So, who’s staying with me?” She asked looking at them.

“I will.” Zordo said walking up.

“Alright. Who’s staying with Sizon?”

“I will.” Mirrom said walking up to her.

“Then I guess you two will be staying with me.” Raina said looking at Adamenta and Amoru.

Amoru and Adamenta followed Raina to her hut along the path outside of town. Mirrom and Sizon went into the house on the right. Kitana and Zordo went into Kitana’s house.

Kitana’s house was small had only had two rooms. There was the bedroom/entrance room and the dining room/kitchen. To the left was the kitchen. The bedroom/entrance had two beds, a window, two chests, a bookshelf and a nightstand. The bookshelf was on the wall to the left with a bed next to it. There was a chest next to the bed and next to the chest was the nightstand. Next to the nightstand on the right was the other chest and a bed. The window was above the bed on the right.

Kitana went over to the bed on the right and sat down. Zordo put his things away in the chest next to the bed by the bookshelf and sat down on the bed.

“Why did you pick to stay with me?” Kitana asked when she put her things away.

“I know you more.”

“So?”

“So I wanted to stay with someone I know best.”

“Is it because the others might have poked at your past?”

“That too.”

“Well, they wouldn’t have.”

“How do you know?” He asked looking at her eyes.

“Well Sizon might have but the others wouldn’t.” She said looking back into his eyes.

“Goodnight.”

Zordo lay down at fell asleep.

No, I can’t, that’s impossible. Or is it? Kitana thought as she too fell asleep.

I hope that wasn't too long.:sweat:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Interesting! It like my character and gerudogirl's character are like friends or something. Can't wait for another chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom