• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Walking Dead

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I love that show! It's great to watch late at night w/ friends. They show all the gore which just makes it scarier. The feel of the show is just unsettling and creepy. It's awesome. And it's about Zombies, so can't go wrong there... okay, yes you could go wrong.

I absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. It is probably the greatest show on television right now, besides Parks and Rec. It is such a great story, and the characters are all incredible. The finale had me in pieces and watching it is the most intense hour of my week!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The Walking Dead is an awesome series. It seriously is one of my favorite TV shows that I watch. (Although my favorite character got killed off in the second to last episode of season two... which really turned me off. I still watched the finale and will definitely watch next season.)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
One of the greatest TV shows in the history of great TV shows. There's so many unanswered questions. Like the dude with the hoodie from the finale in season 2,how and what caused the virus outbreak to turn all the people into a zombie. I'll definitley watch season 3 when it comes out.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
The Walking Dead is an AMAZING show. Before they even made the show, I was very big on the comics (I started reading them when they had just 10 issues out). I got giddy once I heard they were doing a show and I was happy to see it turn out so well.

I LOVE that show! I used to watch it with my boyfriend ALL the time!
I cannot wait for the next season to start!
Let's go to AMC headquarters and DEMAND THE NEXT SEASON! :D

I love the show. My aunt has all the comics and she says it follows it really well and the chick they show at the ending on the latest season is AWESOME.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
My dad loves that show. I personally find it too drawn out, and would like to see zombies more often. I can handle the show just fine when I am watching it, but sadly it gives me nightmares, so I don't really care to watch it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I LOVE TWD, but unfortunately I'm never at the TV screen when the show is on. I've watched all episodes released so far except for the first three of season 1 and last three of season 2. Can't wait for season 3!!

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I've seen the first season on netflix and I really liked it; I want to see the second season but I haven't got around to seeing it yet. :(

Definately one of my favorite shows right now along with Breaking Bad and Dexter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom