• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Walking Dead RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Idiots..." Dagger scoffed under his breath. Falling asleep just minutes after meeting a bunch of strangers? What kind of survival skill was that? Dagger didn't trust these people an inch, and even Madi kept her eyes wide as she leaned closer into her brother's hold. He was too paranoid to sleep, but she was just too scared.

Kane

Citizen
Kane

"I'm going back to my watch; walkers don't sleep because we do. I'd say we're only four days off from Newark if we keep a good pace so let's get at it early tomorrow. I'll fill all you newcomers in on our plan tomorrow."

I nodded to the others and went back to my tree to keep watch for the night.

Chris

I took a last look at the newcomers, taking an extra long look at Madi. I quietly said "Good night" and went back to me and Kane's tent. I laid down and after some time of deep thought, I finally fell asleep.

There was no way in hell Meli was going to sleep. Sighing, she ascended the tree shed claimed again, but this time leaned against the trunk, watching Madi and Dagger with badly concealed curiosity. Her eyes, as they always did for some weird reason, caught the scattered starlight like the moon, seeing to glow slightly through the night.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi noticed that boy, the younger one, looking at her, but she was only able to glance at him for a moment before averting her eyes. She'd always been shy, and after seeing as many Walkers as she had... She just found it hard to look at people these days. But once she and Dagger were left relatively alone, she rested her head on her brother's shoulder and closed her eyes. She definitely wasn't falling asleep yet, but she was sure as heck ready to...

Dagger didn't even move from where he was sitting. He didn't trust these people, he wasn't going to sleep around them. Simple as that. He kept an arm safely around Madi's shoulders and stayed completely still as she slept, trying to be as comfortable to her as possible. All the while, he kept his eyes on the horizon, and on the others in this camp, whether they seemed awake or not. Especially that girl, the one in the tree. She was staring at them, and it was making him suspicious.

Last edited:

Kane

Citizen
Kane

I watched over our camp until the next morning, without sleep even tempting me. I watched the sunrise until it was fully above the horizon, and then I got down from my tree and returned to camp.

Milo did manage to shakily drift in and out of sleep a few times, but they weren't long reprieves. As always, she was more tired in the morning than she'd been the night before. Still, as the light of dawn put the world in a slightly chilly white light, she stayed in her tree, having looked away from Dagger and Madi after maybe an hour of utter fascination.

Nope. She wasn't getting up. Not today.

Which is Milo-speak for 'Kane come drag me out of my tree I need you'.

((Pardon my dynamic building there ^^))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger didn't even look close to falling asleep, the whole night through. He'd stopped glaring at Milo when she'd stopped glaring at him, but then his attention went to scanning the horizon for Walkers. All night long. He barely even took the time to blink. And he would keep it up until Madi was ready to wake up. He wasn't going to wake her up just yet, she needed her sleep...

Kane

Citizen
Kane

On my way back to camp, I saw Milo still sleeping in her tree. Unsure of whether or not she was awake, I called up to her quietly, "Milo."

Sighing, Milo opened her eyes, looking down at him. "I'm-m awak-ke, K-Kane," she murmured, rubbing her eyes slightly. "We're leaving?"

Of course they were leaving, and she knew that. It was a stupid question to ask. But it was instinctual.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger glowered at Kane's words, knowing that one of said 'search group's would most likely involve him. But since the day was obviously starting around him, he softly and carefully shook Madi awake.

"Hnn...?" The child murmured, blinking her eyes open slowly as she looked up at her brother. He only needed to give her a look for her to know that she was not going back to sleep. So she reluctantly sat up and rubbed her eyes, her quiet yawn half-hidden by her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom