• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Walking Dead RP (SU)

Kane

Citizen
DarkAssassinXer: Accepted. And thanks for the welcome. Good to see another TWD fan.

TatlTails: I hadn't thought about those two being together but I guess it might work out. We'll just have to see how it goes in the RP.

Oh, yeah, there'll inevitably be shipping going on soon enough. Tatl, given that Madi and Milo work well together and Dagger and Milo are polar opposites and Bangs is shipping and Ky will work awesomely with teh whole Milo-Dagger tension we'll have going and that new RPer who has soooo much potential and awesome char dynamic RP death excite *deep breath* I'm just really excited, okay?

Kane, I haven't a clue, either. Try going onto my profile and sending me a VM.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, since you said that the SU would not be closed at any point, I'd say there's no real harm in starting the RP now. We can always accept new people as they come along. Just start it whenever you feel ready. ^^

Kane

Citizen
Well, since you said that the SU would not be closed at any point, I'd say there's no real harm in starting the RP now. We can always accept new people as they come along. Just start it whenever you feel ready. ^^

Good point. I'll write the intro and see if we can get this thing started tonight.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Hey! When I saw this I just knew I had to join.

Name: Mardric Jones
Personality: Light and happy (Most of the time)
Appearance: 5'7 slightly muscled and fit. has dark brown hair like an oak. Looks strangely Asian... but not quite.
Weapon: An Ax, a magnum, and a single grenade.

I have a lot of Experience with role playing and I watch the show every time it airs. Hope that I can join up!

Kane

Citizen
Hey! When I saw this I just knew I had to join.

Name: Mardric Jones
Personality: Light and happy (Most of the time)
Appearance: 5'7 slightly muscled and fit. has dark brown hair like an oak. Looks strangely Asian... but not quite.
Weapon: An Ax, a magnum, and a single grenade.

I have a lot of Experience with role playing and I watch the show every time it airs. Hope that I can join up!

Glad to see another Walking Dead fan. Your character is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom