• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Waifu/Hubbu Thread

Ninja

Well well well
@Spirit wanted this, so here it is.

Who is your choice of waifu/hubbu? It can be from Zelda, or any other video game or anime if applicable.

Mine is the obvious fishwaifu, Lady Mipha.

Yours?

Yeah, yeah, blame me.

Well since I'm here...

My waifu is Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia. Waifu in the sense that i did end up caring for her in the game and was concerned for her safety in the game. Woman goes through hell, she gets both her legs broken and still tries to crawl to the endgame boss.

She has a resolve and conviction that i wish i had. Nothing will stop her in her mission to save the spirits and the world and i really like that about her

Plus she is damn sexy.

latest

Last edited:

Rainami

locked away
tumblr_o6aelo75OC1vo4cgco1_500.gif

I love this man so much oh my god

tumblr_ojor5pndBr1u55xnmo1_500.gif

lucifer from devil is a part timer is a close second

that's a good anime, go watch it

peach_amiibo_mario_od.jpg

Peach was always on my radar (and its probably her fault i grew up into a kinky freak) but seeing her in a wedding dress (i have a thing for brides, part of the kinky) has shot her right up my list to the number 2 spot.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
My Homegirl, Princess Zelda

Princess-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-the-legend-of-zelda-32057900-580-1100.jpg

And of course the Princess of Twilight herself ~<3
from_twilight_with_love___by_tixielix-d6h7gvz.jpg

Even as a chibi imp with prehensile hair, she's as adorable as triple homicide :) and dat ass...

have I ever mentioned I'm crazy for gingers?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hubby list: Todoroki, Chris Redfield, Link (TP), Kirito, Snake, Vivi (FF9), Kousei Arima
Waifu list: Zelda (BOTW), Jill Valentine, Olivia (FE:A), Samus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom