• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
In terms of game reveals I'd like to see, I'd just be happy to see something on the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake. I don't think its an impossible hope, but it might not happen. Even more crazy, show off Elder Scrolls 6. It's probably a massive longshot, but development for Starfield should be done by now, or at least in a spot where the teams involved with early development stages have had a long enough break and have moved on to TES 6 by now. I would of course be happy to see something on Tears of the Kingdom too.

I know they plan to show off Jedi: Survivor, but I never played Fallen Order so I don't care about it that much. I haven't kept up with what else is for sure going to be shown tonight, ideally there is enough cool stuff to make watching worthwhile.

For nominated games, I would like to see TotK win Most Anticipated Game. I also really want to see Tunic walk away with an award because the team involved is so great and really deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom