• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Unicorn Fountain: How Much Do You Know About It?

Z

Zero the Cursed

well at any rate i would have liked to see it. then again i think everyone wanted to.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I'm afraid I'm a bit in the dark on this one. This is the first time I've ever heard of this! Where exactly in Zora's Domain would this have been placed?

Also, when people are mentioning the sword beam, are you referring to the full-hearts shot the sword could perform in the 2-D games? If so, that would have been really great to have return, but I could see how it might be a problem with targeting it in a 3-D environment. It might have proved fairly useless to direct at foes, in which case I can see why it, and therefore the fountain (if it was to give you the beam) was removed.

At any rate, I always enjoy seeing these little bits and pieces of games that never made the cut. Although sometimes they do prove disappointing that they were indeed left out...

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
it can be found on the beta vrsn of oot (vrsn = virson)... however... in the beta game you can find the triforce... i have no clue

Everything that I've heard about the Unicorn Fountain was something to do with the Triforce, I haven't heard anything else otherwise. Never have I had the idea of it being a special fairy fountain, just a place with the Triforce.

Actually this is the first time i'm hearing this from you guys.
Only thing i know is that in this Unicorn fountain you could obtain the beamblade attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom