• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Ultimate Zelda?

M

Myungster

What if Nintendo created a Zelda game that incorporates themes from all the LoZ games?

It would be kind of hard to do, but if you're really into Zelda, I think it would be pretty fun.

There would be 2 options;

The game could either follow the Timeline (That wouldn't work, considering no one really knows, unless Nintendo made a timeline, which would be no fun to ideas on the timeline it's self.)

The other option would be to go in legit game order. Legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, ALttP and so on.

It would be interesting to see a game where Link travels to areas he's been before, but all in the same game. My idea would be after he beats a temple in a game, he enters a portal which brings him to the next game. It would basically be one game with graphic changes, with it's own plot that somehow fits in with the original 12 plots.

Anyone else agree?

E

ed15551

well it would be cool but it wouldnt work because in the time line it goes it 2 and that would throw off the game unless you made 2 games, one with one time line and another with the other time line both starting with
minish cap and Oot but other wise its imposible :(

M

Myungster

well it would be cool but it wouldnt work because in the time line it goes it 2 and that would throw off the game unless you made 2 games, one with one time line and another with the other time line both starting with
minish cap and Oot but other wise its imposible :(

That's option one.

Option two would follow the legit dates of the game, not the timeline....

E

ed15551

the other way would not work in the first place because each game is in a different time line example ph comes after ww in the time line but it came out after tp which will throw off the game totally

M

Myungster

Okay, the game would have nothing to do with the timeline.
Nothing.

All it would do is change graphics/format for the temeple you are on...
Like a tiny sequal for the game. Get it?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
No no...... this is a dumb idea. Portals warping him to other games? It would be better if everything from those games was in one game. Graphic changes for different parts? Stupid. They should keep the graphics the same throughout. I bet some people would enjoy that.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
change of graphics?...no no no .....going to places that appeared in previous games?....yes please. It would be nice to somehow connect a game with all others....or many at least if not all......but changing graphics...like...to match the graphics of the original game.....why don't you just play those games instead. Makes no sense.....but again....visiting familiar places from other games would be cool

Eh, I don't know.....

It COULD be good, but I doubt it. What would be the point? We already have all of these great games which are perfect the way they are, so why change them all up just for the purpose of a game that is actually just a re-make?

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I'm currently playing through FSA, and I must say this is more or less what FSA is. It's its own game in its own respect, but it makes note of just about every Zelda game in the past in some way.

You fight the Helmarock King from WW on the top of Death Mountain.
You fight the three Dodongos from LoZ in the second temple.
The game has a lot of enemies and themes from ALttP.
There are left-to-right sections that can be found in holes, much like in LA.

I'm not completely done with the game, but I bet there's more to be found...

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I'm currently playing through FSA, and I must say this is more or less what FSA is. It's its own game in its own respect, but it makes note of just about every Zelda game in the past in some way.

You have a point but cause of the game play it is still unique in my opinion.

Regarding the main question of the thread. I have had similar thoughts. But the more I think about it and the more I read the responses I guess me neither think it is the best idea ever (don´t misinterpret me, it is still an interesting idea), it would simply be too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom