• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Two Hyrules

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
1. Why does every kingdom need an ocean? There wasn't one in OoT and TP anywhere that you could reach.
2. I wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say, but I'll attempt to answer anyway. If they had already developed the technology and were then attacked/relocated, it wouldn't have taken them that long to recreate it, since they would have already had the blueprints. Buildings are different.
3. This is the only point of yours I agree upon, but there could have been other reasons. Maybe it was too dangerous for Kakariko to be where it was in OoT due to volcanic eruptions.
4. I think you have your directions mixed up. In all the maps besides the Zelda 2 one, you can clearly see that the Gerudo Desert is on the west side.

For 1. and 4. I was tired and wasn't thinking straight.

2. When a kingdom starts from scratch, they must first obtain the resources to make this technology. Also when a kingdom is destroyed, lack of profits make it difficult to rebuild again.

3. There are many problems with living near a live volcano.

Amelie

Air Dancer
It could also be that the creators figured that having the map be identical in each game would be dumb? just maybe

I think this is the case. If they left Hyrule the same every game it would be boreing. And after seeing the TP map on the foto.. I now know why that game seemed so "cramped" ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom