• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"This is my buisness." Utau nodded. "I agree with the cheif. He can come into this if he wants."

Rima frowned at Hakumen. "Only one reason! That's stupid!" Amu nodded. "Is that the only reason? Allison seems to know them. Why won't you believe your own daughter?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka sighs. "You don't remember finding me, taking me in, saying you'll care for me, because I have nothing?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Because.... because we're you're friends.... we saved you from the shadow.... we fought corrupted Twili together...."

"Please stop I have no need for friends." He states coldly, closing his eyes.
"Listen here Daddy, you hav'ta understand that you did meet them, and that they saved me. Thats why the house is gone." she begins explaining to him
As he gets down to eye level with Allison, she stares at him in his eyes. A painful scream ascapes him, he clutches his head in pure agony. "So everything they showed me was true." He states beginning to realize the images were memories. He gets up and faces the group. Can any of you ever forgive the traspasses I done and crimes I have committed against our friendship?" He says with sincerity deep within his eyes.

Hakumen rubs the top of Maka's head, "I thank you all." he states then looks over at Utau, "Care to introduce us to your new friends?"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"Oh yes. First off all...this is my brother, Ikuto." Ikuto nodded. "That's Amu." Amu waved. "There is Rima." Rima softly smiled. "Here is Nagihiko." Nagi thumbs up.

"So many in such a short time? Well, no matter a pleasure to meet you all. By the way Ikuto, I can only hope you take good care of this one here. She can barely feed herself." He says jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom