• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

O

orcachan

((And in enters Linia C: ))

Linia had been peacefully strolling along when she spotted a group of people and decided to introduce herself. "Ah, hello~" she waved brightly and made her way towards them. She paused, "Have I interrupted something?"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Rima began to cry. Amu glared at Hakumen. "STOP BEING SO MEAN! YOU ARE SO RUDE AND STUPID!" She then slapped Hakumen in the face. "You just need to be nicer, and stop disbelieving them! You are jumping to conclusions! Saying Utau is trying to hurt you without listening to anything, thinking the Twili are going to hurt you just because of who they am...you are SO judgemental!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Amu grabbed Hakumen's arm. "Stop! You judgemental idiot! You just jump to conclusions for everything, don't you? Or...do you just not want to remember what happened? Does your inner self who knows everyone not want to remember what you did?"

Ikuto frowned and rubbed Maka's back.

((Allison should interfere.))

((she was just about to))
"Daddy!" she screams running over to him, "they are my friends and they are your friends too. They saved me from the goblins." She says pleading with tears in her eyes.
A feeling of ease sets into his body. he looks down at Allison's face, and takes his arm back.
"I am sorry, if they are truly your friends then I shall assume there is no reason to fight." He then turns back to look at Utau. "Although I don't believe these lies that you are filling my very being with. If my daughter truly believes that you are her friends, then I shall stand down." He states walking a bit from the group, becoming distant but close enough to keep an eye on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom