• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"DAMN IT, STOP BEING STUPID!" Utau glared at Hakumen. "YOU MUST HAVE MEMORY LOSS OR SOMETHING! I'M THE SINGER UTAU! I MET YOU AND ALLISON WAY BEFORE ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN YOUR VILLAGE!" She calmed down. "Allison wants to sing like me..."

Ikuto watched his sister as he patted Maka's back gently.

After starting to walk away, Hakumen falls to his knees and begins clutching his head in pain. A flashing series of memories begins rushing through his mind.

"STOP! STOP IT!" He screams in pain. "I refuse to believe thats what I did. No its you who is filling my mind with such images!" He stands up "You and that infernal singing! You would have me believe I caused that pain."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Il flew and tapped Hakumen in the head. "Those are real memories. She's singing because she's worried about you, Hakumen. Utau wants to help you, she wants the real Hakumen back. Listen to her song. This is the same person that inspired Allison."

He batted at Il. "Get away you demon. I shall not fall for your tricks again." He stumbles to his feet, and turns around to face the group.
"Allison. Stay back." He commands her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom