• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Amura

Day Dream
This is the actual roleplay thread for "The Twili".

If you have not signed up yet, and you would like to, click.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f113/twili-sign-up-37177.html

I'll get started:

Moonli was hiding behind someone's house, mostly because she was running away from a Hylian. She had no idea of what to do next, so she went on instinct. She warped over to Lake Hylia, as this was the most peaceful place she had come upon in the World of Light. She sat down on the grass, half-expecting something to happen.

Amura

Day Dream
Slowly, Moonli crawls away backward, terrified of the Hylian that had just walked up to her. "Umm.. h-... h-h-hi... hi there..." Moonli stutters. She has no idea what to do next.

Amura

Day Dream
Moonli noticed Utau, and steadily walked over to the tall grass, so she could hide. "Ehh... this isn't good..." Moonli jumped inside the tall grass and relaxed. Since they couldn't see her, she though she was safe. Her eyes grazed around Lake Hylia, then settled on the Lanayru Spring. "What's... inside... ?" Moonli was too afraid to answer her own question.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau saw the Twili hide and went over, a warm smile on her face. "Why are you scared, Twili? I won't harm you. I sing to make people happy, be them human or Twili, Goron, Deku...anything!"

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
(Back!)

Nova smiles at Moonli, then frowns at Utau and Maka, he didn't like being around humans,even if they knew him, "Hi, there, my name's Nova!"

Delemni was watching from a distance, hiding in the shadows, "Isn't it my old freind...."

Last edited:

Amura

Day Dream
"E-eh..." Moonli makes a formation with her hands that most Hylians probably wouldn't know. She then separates her hands quickly, causing all the grass around Moonli to be cut. Moonli could now be easily spotted. "Umm... hi..." Moonli stutters out to answer Utau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom