• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The tune in the mazes

Mido

Version 1
It's funny that for an entry that doesn't harbor as many iconic tunes in comparison to that of its predecessors; BOTW does embrace its greater emphasis on ambient music very well. Regarding the tune in question, I'd say it's one of the most mysterious songs in the series. It's very fitting for areas shrouded in mystery, which is very appropriate given Link's endeavors north of Hyrule.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think it's easily one of the most memorable tracks in a game that really doesn't put a lot of focus on its soundtrack. It fit the mystery and suspense of going through the mazes, in which you never know what's lurking around the corner, very well. When I first did the one in Akkala, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time because the suspense was just so great. Definitely a standout track and one of the most fitting "themes" in the game for sure.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
It's repetitive, but in a good way. It has that touch of mysteriousness that doesn't get too annoying, and in the Champion's Ballad, when you enter the 5th Divine Beast, it becomes an epic movement while still retaining the mysteriousness to it. It's pretty satisfying.

Quin

Disaster Master
It's repetitive, but in a good way. It has that touch of mysteriousness that doesn't get too annoying, and in the Champion's Ballad, when you enter the 5th Divine Beast, it becomes an epic movement while still retaining the mysteriousness to it. It's pretty satisfying.
I think you are talking about the shrine music. He is talking about the music in the lost woods
its among my favorites aswell.

I don't like Lost Woods/Labyrinth music while actually playing the game, but it's really cool if you speed it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom