• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The TROLL Game

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
"No spamming smiles"?

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::ricky::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:

problem--source.jpg

I disagree with this thread.

OH SNAP HE DISAGREED WITH THIS THREAD HE MUST BE A TROLL OMG BAN THAT SUCKER, LIKE, ASAP OMG WOW

Sheik

:the:
0.jpg

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Go back in time and kill your grandfather.

Get stopped by a 'Time police' monster who won't let you brake space/time, and now has to kill you.

You must tell him a statement.

If it is true he will snap you're neck.

If it is un-true he will snape you r sipne.

Trolliest answer?

Thell him he will snap yore spine

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Get stopped by a 'Time police' monster who won't let you brake space/time, and now has to kill you.

You must tell him a statement.

If it is true he will snap you're neck.

If it is un-true he will snape you r sipne.

Trolliest answer?

Thell him he will snap yore spine

It was there the whole time... :trollface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom