• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Tree On The Moon-MM

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I highly doubt it they made it to be like the Garden of Eden.So what if there was a Tree that doesn't mean that its like the Garden of Eden.I never got why they made it like that I wanted it to be a scary scene but no they made it into this quiet peaceful area.

I think that making it the quiet peaceful area was actually more scary. In the midst of all this doom and gloom, you find yourself suddenly transported to a happy, blank meadow, and you're left going "Wait, what? What? What just happened here? What?" Of course, there's also the creepy children who say creepy things and wear the masks of the bosses you beat. It's...unusual. Unexpected. And that's why it's scary.

Hmm...thinking further now, perhaps the tree was some sort of Biblical reference, but not to the tree in Eden. The World Tree I mentioned earlier is similar to the Tree of Life (Not the Eden tree, which is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) found near the end of Revalations. Perhaps it's because it's scaring you into thinking that you're in heaven--meaning that you've died and failed.

Either way, it's just really unnerving being plopped in that meadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom