• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Tree in Hylia Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
In OoT, when you go to hylia lake theres the tree on the top of the water temple when you go to it it's dead but after the water temple is beat the it has three big claw marks on it. What do you think put those marks there?

octorok74

TETTAC
Maybe the owl lost his footing for a second. But in all honesty I don't really know. It couldn't have been the water temple boss since it was just a blob. This is a mystery.

Dan

Maybe the owl lost his footing for a second. But in all honesty I don't really know. It couldn't have been the water temple boss since it was just a blob. This is a mystery.

Haha that would be such an awesome reason. Everyone goes deep into investigating it and Nintendo comes out just to say "oh yeah the owl just lost his grip, awkward"

Lake Hylia Mystery

From said thread:

Replying to another poster:
Night Owl might very well be right. Although, there is something I thought I'd add as well... As odd and unlikely as this may seem, I think it's just a mark to give the tree a bit of visual detail... I mean, most of the trees that appear in the game are virtually identical, and a bit of uniqueness thrown here and there can make a huge difference, in my opinion...

Nah, probably not. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom