• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Toughest Zelda Dungeon

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Jabu Jabu's Belly....... ugh *shudders*

I feel like I've said this before somewhere else, but OoA's Jabu Jabu's Belly was IN...SANE. It took me over 2 hours to beat, and afterwards I had a headache. Oh my gosh, I hated that place.

Z

zeroxgen

This may not count as a dungeon but, Death Mountain, AoL. You have some of the toughest enemies in the beginning of the game, and you don't have any health, magic, or spells as much as later to help you.

G

Ganonity

I would have to say that Death Mountain in AoL is one of the hardest and most confusing dungeons in the series.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
the hardest dungeons for me were. OoT-Water Temple, ALTTP-Ice Palace, TP-Lakebed Temple. Those watery dungeons r soooo hard!:^(

the hardest dungeons for me were. OoT-Water Temple, ALTTP-Ice Palace, TP-Lakebed Temple. Those watery dungeons r soooo hard!:^(

And I LOVE to point out usually the Ice/ Water Temple's are the hardest.
Well, I would say the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess. (I think it is called that), It was sort of long and I got lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom