• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Timer...

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so recently I was watching a trailer for Spirit Tracks when I finally noticed something odd and facepalmed myself. Now I noticed after doing research (and lots of it I might add) I found that in all the official Nintendo trailers of Spirit Tracks where Link is riding the train there is a timer which I believe starts at 300. Now to me this seems odd and I got thinking. Now this is entirely speculation but just listen to this: we know that Link has to do duets with various Lokomos to restore portions of the Spirit Tracks but is it possible that you need something (those Force Gem look alike thingies you get from killing dungeon bosses) in order to lock them in? Thoughts?

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I thought I read somewhere that the timer was just for the first time you were on the train, in the intro.

It seems ridiculous to put a timer on training with the large distances you need to travel.

The timer so far seems to be only in the first time you ride the train, when Alfonzo is giving you a test on riding the train. The second time around using the train it isn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom