• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Time Warriors RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just check-ed, we need DarkLink7 to get back here first. Waaaait, never mind. Gimme a sec.))

Madi's ears picked up the faint groaning, and her head whipped in the direction it had come from. It was Mr. Andrew, he was waking up. "Uh-uh-uhm..." She stuttered, not sure whether she should alert Milo, or tell him directly that he shouldn't be getting up yet...

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Is it...? Could it be? THE REVIVAL POKE!? And wow. I'm surprised someone was a fan of this lol. I SHALL DO MY BEST TO MAINTAIN ORDER. With the help of everyone else too :P Oh. And speaking of villains... I had a complete vision of this RP. Bt now that vision is fuzzy. PM me any ideas that you think of please.))

Klaus is looking around the rubble when he sees a man.

((If Hy_Mo still wants to be in, here's her chance to introduce Max.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I don't know how often Hymo is on. And maybe Hakumen could join. He has pretty bad*ss villains.))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Sounds cool. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before... Did he change his name from something? But anyway, yeah! That would be great for him to join!))

Milo heard the groan and glanced over at Andrew. "Hm? Oh, it's you." She knelt next to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. "No, don't get up just yet. Your concussion is still bad."

___

Elsewhere, and not very far off, a madman whistled a Christmas song.

Yes, a complete madman. Hardly any sanity left, and what little he did ahve, he clung to by acting less sane than he was. What was his name? Who cared? He was a madman, and he didn't have a purpose anymore. His existence was held together by a few Hispanic strings of DNA, a few old memories, and the need to whistle Christmas carols.

Life was funny like that.

Andrew opened his eyes slowly and groggily. He blinked heavily and looked at her. The words made little sense. Did she even say anything? It sound like German or something. Something the Rebs would use.... Oh my gosh! Was she a Reb? Maybe she knew where his wife was. He started to sit up but felt the hand on his shoulder so he stayed down. Maybe he was a prisoner. He doesn't remember much. He could have took a but to the head. He can't remember where he was either. Everything was just a mess.

Andrew turned his head slightly towards him and his eyes grew big. The Rebs had taken Indians as their allies or something. Is that even a man. He looked like a man, but dressed like a fiction character. How can be real. What happened. "who...........are...........you.....?" He says very slowly blinking faster trying to make sense out of this world. He closed his eyes as the sun shone. It hurt to look... Everything hurt.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Sh... sh... I am a friend."

((I'm thinking of Raenis having a light Scottish or Irish accent. I don't know why, though. Must be the red hair.))

Andrew shook his head slowly, not sure what to think. He didn't remember. A Scot was he.... The Scots are really barbarians then aren't they.....He blinked slowly again, not sure whether to trust this Irish man. He shook his head slowly again.

((I like that idea. But not all gingers have accents.... ))

((I appreciate being invited into this RP by DL and would love being a villian, even if it is to just to delve deeper into the story myself. Well just let me know what you guys decide.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom