• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The thing in Zelda you love but everyone hates

David

But you called me here...
One word: SAILING.

I love sailing in the GameCube version of the Wind Waker. Everyone else says it it sooooo boring. :(

Night Owl

~Momentai
Throwing the pots at doors/chests in Link's awakening. I never understood why that mechanic never returned.

The puzzle keys in skyward sword were fun.

Sailing in wind waker.

I loved the atmosphere of the temple of the ocean king. I was disappointed when they really tamed it in spirit tracks.

That's all i can think of atm.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Hero of legend technically Zelda Rupee Game Watch Training Tracker Adventures (name is amalgamation of RS games cuz y nawt) was the poorest selling Zelda game (yeah get you were only referring to main series games, but something that often makes certain Rare Seldas rare is their poor sales).

@Hero of legend technically Zelda Rupee Game Watch Training Tracker Adventures (name is amalgamation of RS games cuz y nawt) was the poorest selling Zelda game (yeah get you were only referring to main series games, but something that often makes certain Rare Seldas rare is their poor sales).
Yeah, I was just referring to the mainstream games. Thanks for the info though

karu

Panamaniac
I enjoyed the heck out of the Twilight zone. Going to the different places and doing the tears, but everyone I know who plat TP hated it for some reason.

Skyward Sword! There seems to be so much hate for it, and I don't really get why. I guess some people didn't like the linearity or the motion controls, but I honestly didn't mind them much. It also had some pretty well-designed dungeons.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I might be crazy but I love tingle. He's just the weirdest and randomest character I've ever seen. I even got "Freshly Picked, Tingles Rosy Rupee Land" because I love tingle. (It's not that good) I know a lot of people around here loath him but he's one of my favorites! :dealwithit:

The Water Temple (OoT). I thought it was a perfectly fine dungeon, being challenging but not too much. The Shadow Temple on the other hand ...

Skyward Sword's art style. I like cartoony and colorful! What I do not like is TP's dark, and dreary and pseudo-realistic-but-not-really-because-Nintendo-isn't-even-close-in-the-realism-race.

Skyward Sword's Big Keys. I liked how they actually fit the dungeon at hand, instead of being just a random key, and like the final puzzle before entering the room. I do understand why people might not like it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom