• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Therad of Users Reading No More Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
this is a thread if you have read spoilers(like me)and who are not going to read anymore(like me),are for people who have not read spoilers and who are not going to read them

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Has this got anything to do with SS?
I suggest you blog about these things instead of making threads about them, Or even better make a group so that people can join.

I've no reason to read spoilers because I will be playing the game today :D yes I'm pirating but I'm buying on the 20th so who cares

Nintendo would if they ever found out about this little post... They seem like the kind that would get really ticked really fast and take drastic measure against it...

Why should they care if I will have given them the exact same amount of money that I would have to start?

Because people get picky about that sort of thing. I'm not saying anything against it but they just seem like they would. The fact that it's a pirated copy in the first place would probably cheese them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom