• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Symbol of Legend of Zelda

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
The Triforce would be the symbol I would say that defines Zelda.

However, I believe the red "Zelda" in "The Legend of Zelda" would be the logo that defines the series. I just did a quick Google image search[/URL], and saw the red "Zelda" before the Triforce.

I would probably agree with most of the people posting in this thread and say that the hylian crest (bird with triforce above it) is the symbol I would use.

Another suggestion I would say is the Gate of Time from Skyward Sword. There is a lot of symbolism in it. There is the triforce in the middle and it kind of represents that the series is spread over time.

Many other things as well could act as the symbol of Zelda.

I would get the Triforce as a logo on my jacket. I would replace the small billabong logo for the Triforce any day an it would look really nice on it.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Hylian Crest plays an important role for symbols as it's been in a lot of games at least all console LoZ games.

triforce or hylian crest.
whenever im out somewhere i carve a hylian crest into a nearby park bench or something :P

Have to agree with everyone else here and say the Triforce. Very integral to the lore of Zelda and iconic.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd put the Hylian Crest.... that's like- THE symbol of the series...

Hylian_Crest_by_CSchro.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom