• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The super revived ZD crush thread

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
no

everything about this post is just no
I probably shouldn't even respond to this, but I suppose it is important to point out if one disagrees with something they should normally explain why.

You should know, aside from some slight exaggerations for comedic effect I saw nothing wrong with my post especially considering the context of this thread lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
well...

i legit used to be crushin on BlueLakeKylie, but then i was like i should focus on my real life stuff. also Zelda13.
to be completely honest tho i can't get completely attached to someone i only know online, cuz physical interaction is very important to me. Not because i've never seen what they look like, cuz that's not what's important. but yeah straight up yo

but yeah i mean i totally crush over the internet. still do haha

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I know I said I love Mellow Ezlo and it is true that Mez is my favourite 5ever. But as for like serious boderious crushes online? I mean physical interaction is quite important to me and no not for shallow reasons either. Anyway I have had many ZD crushes over the years. I'm susprised it's not obvious who one person in particular is. It's someone who I talk to a lot and is one of the people I think of as a standout good guy any time **** has gone bad for me on this website. I wouldn't call it so much a crush now because well this too shall pass but the respect is real.

Unfortunately, everyone who has been on the receiving end of a Beauts crush is still active and I'm gonna be honest I am super shy about this kind of thing. Apart from Mezlo Munchkin because why would I try to hide my genuine love for him? There's just no need.

Dan

I used to have a huge crush on Hollie until she stood me up on a date for Team Fortress 2. Before I wanted to heal her with my medi-gun, now I want fire deadly syringes into her butt. >(

onebizarrekai

gay energy
well...

i legit used to be crushin on BlueLakeKylie, but then i was like i should focus on my real life stuff. also Zelda13.
to be completely honest tho i can't get completely attached to someone i only know online, cuz physical interaction is very important to me. Not because i've never seen what they look like, cuz that's not what's important. but yeah straight up yo

but yeah i mean i totally crush over the internet. still do haha

I KNEW YOU WERE STALKING ME!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom