• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Super Ebola ZD Breakups Thread KEK

Tell us about your experiences with breakups on ZD! Did it last over six months? Did it end with multiple restraining orders, or even LEAVING FOREVER?™ Share all your stories no one asked for here!

Reactions: Dan

Salem

SICK
I once had a breakup with myself.

Just kidding, I can't ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Dan

A designated thread to primarily store all my negative ranting and raving? Hah! Oh no no no no, there's an entire a forum, shout box, and evil Skype for that and you aren't taking that away from us.

Well... I recently broke up with my girlfriend, stay tuned folks and keep an eye out, for this story shall continue in any thread any shout and any pm!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
A designated thread to primarily store all my negative ranting and raving? Hah! Oh no no no no, there's an entire a forum, shout box, and evil Skype for that and you aren't taking that away from us.

Well... I recently broke up with my girlfriend, stay tuned folks and keep an eye out, for this story shall continue in any thread any shout and any pm!
I'll be checking Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, the TOYM thread, the crush thread, the suggestions thread, a mafia game from 2011, Skype, my own text messages, my sister's text messages, and even KIK in anticipation for this extremely wondrous story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom