• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom The stupidity of the hot air balloons...

So, I make a hot air balloon with the base platform, two fans attached, and a steering wheel. The balloon is attached to the base, and then I use a wood and flint to light a fire in the center so that I can essentially fly around, but within a minute of doing this, the balloon flashes green and then drops out of the sky. Ok, I get it, something you could build and just fly around indefinitely would be op, but it sure would have been a lot more fun. Is there any way to make a vehicle with materials that can take off from a flat surface, drive around in the air, and then also land? Specifically in the Depths as, at least initially, flying around to the different light roots would be a ton easier than trying to randomly find them in the dark. I've gone through 1100 light root seeds so far and I'm not even half way done. Please let me know if you have figured out how to make a vehicle you can fly around forever. Please and thanks!

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
You could use one of the bird constructs, three fans, a control lever, and a rocket. It'll eventually blink out of existence like the balloon but it can take you further horizontally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom